Ok. let's go!
1. I was in the bookstore a few weeks ago and lovin' the Naughty Secretary's Club Guide to Handmade Jewelry of course lovin the title partly because of my new reading glasses givin' me a new persona, and then stumbled upon her blog with this awesome project!!! SCREEN PRINTED RECORD CRAFTS! I hope Jennifer Perkins doesn't mind me sharing her awesome project here (using her YUDU):
2. A friend on Facebook posted a link to a website dedicated to Dollar Store Crafts, something that my friends and I thought was our best-kept secret! hahaha
3. Sweet Tooth Embroidery Pattern by Elsie Flanigan at Red Velvet Art. I'm working on an embroidery pattern I bought from her grand opening, a baby unicorn, that is no longer available.
4. My SIL's recipe for French Toast Strata/Casserole - YUM! I'm going to make it for my girlfriends this weekend for a scrappy sleepover!!!
5. Football Scene from Glee!
***What is one of your favorites today?***