Thursday, November 19

Snowflakes Look Like Stars






 
This is my latest Design Team Project for the Etsy store Say It With Letters owned  by the fabulous Deb Damboise. I used the middle size in a project that is being published in Artisan Notebook magazine  (out December 1st).  So here are the large and middle size! I used Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back Canvas sheets and painted on the large one.  The little one I just added K & Co. paper. Both I used German Glass Glitter.  I can't decide to go with or without buttons!


 
 
 
 
 
 









4 comments:

LadyMissSusan said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I like them without the buttons personally.

Sandi said...

These snowflakes are beautiful!!! I love them with the buttons and without! What a decision to make. lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
Blessings~

Carmen said...

how cool must be to be published and be part of such a great team, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
it is my dream, too.
i love them with the buttons because i adore shabby looks ;-)

TDavio said...

Love the snowflakes - with or without the buttons! And I love your blog - it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...