A few things to share today. I made this layout, using the vintage turkey ad that I am giving away as a freebie below. I did the image transfer technique with gel medium.
- Draw collage pattern on cardstock
- Cut scraps of patterned paper to fit collage and adhere
- Use rubon stitches over seams
- For image transfer, thin layer of gel medium on layout. Thin layer on image you want to transfer. Put the image face down on layout. Adhere. Rub down. Allow to dry completely for transfer to work, overnight or use heat embossing tool. When dry, spritz with water. Rub edges for film to come off and leave image on your layout.
- On sticker, use glitter adhesive on monogram. Sprinkle german glass glitter on top. Shake off excess.
- Add extra embellishmeh
And some decor from my home...
MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!