Tuesday, August 17

Inspiring Me and Maybe You

Here's what's been inspiring me, or at least what I've bookmarked as inspiration on tumblr!!! Perhaps you'll find something to jumpstart your mojo too!


If you are an artist/photographer/blogger and I have posted works of yours here that you do not wish to be on this site, please email me at: julieann.shahin(at)gmail(dot)com and I will gladly remove them or add attribution as you request.

source

source

source

source
source
by TanishaRenee

source

tutorial

source
Ingvild Bolme







Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines


2 comments:

sharondais@aol.com said...

EVERYTHING INSPIRES ME...U DID GOOD GETTING ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS..THANK U FOR POSTING..xoxox

Marit said...

After being away for a few days I could do with some inspiration to get my mojo going, THANKS! Have a great and creative weekend my dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...