Saturday, March 19

Announcement, and Art Journaling

First, I have an announcement!

click on image to enlarge
The super sweet and talented Janet Carr at For The Luv of Art Digital Store asked me to join their design team, however, I really have to be careful not to get involved in too many projects, so I passed at this time, and then she asked if I would be a guest designer! So I happily accepted that offer! If you remember, I was on the original team when FTLOA had offered a monthly kit for paper crafters.

I'm happy to stay connected  to this wonderful site where I've made many lovely friendships.Chris Lothian has taken on the position enthusiatically as the Digital Design Team Leader. And as for the paper side of things, they have a  recent brand-new design team of super stars including: Renee Lamb, Renee Morris-Dezember, Amy Coose, Sheri Twing, Jaime Warren, Lisa Day, and Kimber McGray.



Art Journaling and DT Layouts
Art Journal Caravan Itinerary #3: Verb - Travel


Supplies: everything from Studio Tangie unless noted

Template:
Art Journal Caravan 2011 Provisions {Parcel 10} Apprentice Art Box Edition


inspired by the awesome Dina Wakely as seen here
This is a new kit from Tangie, perfect for those little dancers and competitions dancers, as well as art journaling pages like mine!

My journaling was a bit personal about my dream to be a dancer when I was a teenager, so I had the lines overlap in the journaling.

It is time to check out the newest products at Studio Tangie!

Colorful, vibrant, energetic, explosive!
This kit celebrates dance academies, dance competitions and all the hard work that these girls put in!
It's also versatile enough to be used for other exciting celebrations as well as art journal pages!

With over 90+ elements, 3 alphas, and 16 papers!



One cool bundle with Painted Quotes!
All from Tangie's own journal.
At an amazing bundle price for a limited time only!


This is what you get with the bundle:

Collage Fodder Quote Cuts
14 Cut shapes with quotes!


Collage Fodder Quotes
7 Full quotes!


Collage Fodder Quote Borders
19 Borders cut out of different papers!


And my favorite...
Collage Fodder Quote Backgrounds
4 12 x 12 Full backgrounds with quotes!

And get this, these are only available with the Bundle!
They will NOT be sold separately.
So grab this deal and receive these backgrounds for FREE!


Next up in the AJC Parcel series are these journaling lines.
47 SETS of Art Journaling lines.
In several mixed-media styles such as crayons, oil pastels, sharpie paint pens, paint etc!





Emily has left a new comment on your post "Thursday Tutorial: How To Make Butterfly Swirl":

Shut the front door!!! If I had butterflies coming out of my candy like that, I'd probably eat more of it! Then again, that's probably not a good thing!



Posted by Emily to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 16, 2011 8:38 AM 
 
Thanks Emily! LOL I would probably eat a lot more too! xoxo
 
 
Emily has left a new comment on your post "My Newly Re-Organized Scraproom Part 1":

It looks awesome!!! I love how you organize the glitter in the cups... it's really cute! I would love to do something like that, but I'm afraid I would always be knocking it over!!


Posted by Emily to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 16, 2011 8:39 AM 
 
Emily, you'd be surprised - they aren't in the way at all plus I have them on an antique platter.
 
 
LaurieStar has left a new comment on your post "Welcome to My New Blog!":

What a beautiful new blog, JA! Thanks for letting me know I'm awesome! Ha. Happy St. Patty's Day! :)


Posted by LaurieStar to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 11:12 AM
 
Of course you are AWESOME Laurie!!!! You make the prettiest goodies! xoxo 
 
 
maaike has left a new comment on your post "Welcome to My New Blog!":

Wow girl!! This new blog looks amazing!!love it!!! <3

xxx Maaike

Posted by maaike to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 11:20 AM 
 
Thank you so much dear! It's almost finished how I want it. xoxo
 
 
Rae | Family Photographer has left a new comment on your post "Welcome to My New Blog!":

The new blog looks great! Love it!

Posted by Rae | Family Photographer to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 2:52 PM 
 
Thank Rae so much, and thanks for following me! xoxo 
 
 
Ali has left a new comment on your post "My Newly ReOrganized Scraproom Part 2 - Happy St. ...":

Awesome organization in your scraproom!! WTG, anad TYFS all the wonderful things you shared with us! GREAT stuff. ~Ali


Posted by Ali to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 3:24 PM 
 
You are so encouraging Ali! Especially on a day when I really needed it. Thanks! xoxo 
 
 
Jessica ♥ has left a new comment on your post "Counterfeit Kit Challenge New Layout":

love the sun creation you did on your pages! :)
- Jessica
Counterfeit Kit DT Member.

Posted by Jessica ♥ to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 5:34 PM 
 
Jessica, I love that you put a heart after your name! Thanks, that was a fun page to make/scraplift!!! xoxo
 
 
bermudabluez has left a new comment on your post "My Newly ReOrganized Scraproom Part 2 - Happy St. ...":

WOW! You sure are organized!!! It looks wonderful!!! I could have some real fun in there!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Jeanne

Posted by bermudabluez to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 17, 2011 5:52 PM 
 
Thanks Jeanne! I know the pictures don't do it justice, but I'm so happy with my scraproom now! Thanks for your compliment. I hope you had a great St. Patty's Day and didn't get pinched!!! xoxo 
 
 
nomorelittlemonkeys has left a new comment on your post "Counterfeit Kit Challenge New Layout":

Great lift and layout! It looks like you created the sunbeams on your paper, and I love that look! Really fun page!


Posted by nomorelittlemonkeys to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 18, 2011 3:06 PM 
 
Thanks hon! Congrats again on making the Masters of Forgery! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! xoxo
 
 

 
 
 
Enjoy This Post? Want More?
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

1 comment:

deb said...

JA, your work is amazing as always!! I am so thrilled (and lucky) to have you on the SIWL design team!! xxooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...