Thursday, March 24

Art Journal Caravan March Adventure Quest!: Chunky Book

 

Art Journal Caravan 2011 Store *  Art Journal Caravan Blog




 
 




 

artwork by Tangie Baxter Designs, Art Journal Caravan 2011



FOUR WORD EXPRESSION
This month's Adventure Quest is inspired by Patti Digh's book Four Word Self Help.

Putting the Project Into Action.

Tangie gave us 5 ideas for using this book as a spring-board for a month-long project. The fifth-idea was a chunky book, which included 3 video tutorials and photos of her own chunky book. 


artwork by Tangie Baxter Designs, Art Journal Caravan 2011



It's not too late for you to also join in the Art Journal Caravan 2011, and get all the video tutorials posted monthly as well as weekly Itinerary prompts!!! In fact, a friend of mine just let me know she joined two days ago!

Here's the rest of my chunky book:






















 Thanks for visiting today!!! Your comments mean a lot.

***
S has left a new comment on your post "My Newly Re-Organized Scraproom Part 1":
Thanks for dropping by my studio - I'm glad I came to visit yours. Very interesting creative space; love what you have done with your storage, right down to the glitter in the teacups. I'm going to give you a shout-out on my blog. Posted by S to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 19, 2011 4:21 AM

Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so honored that you featured my glitter station. You rock!!!! xoxo

***
S has left a new comment on your post "Counterfeit Kit Challenge New Layout":
Very nicely done - even more eye-catching than the original.
Posted by S to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 19, 2011 4:45 AM

:) I don't know about that, but I'll take the compliment!!!!! LOL Thanks!!!!xoxo
 
***

deb has left a new comment on your post "Announcement, and Art Journaling":
JA, your work is amazing as always!! I am so thrilled (and lucky) to have you on the SIWL design team!! xxooo
Posted by deb to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 19, 2011 5:16 PM

*Mwah!*  You know that I've been on your DT the longest of any other team!!!! I love it! Thank you Deb. xoxo

***

deb has left a new comment on your post "My Newly ReOrganized Scraproom Part 2 - Happy St. ...":
Sooo loving your scrap room!! I see lots of SIWL projects displayed. :) And I really like the shelves for displaying finished projects. Great idea. The tags are perfect!
Posted by deb to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 19, 2011 5:19 PM

Thanks Deb! I'm slowly getting my SIWL projects hung up. I'm such a slacker!!!! LOL

***

Candice has left a new comment on your post "DIY HomeMade Clip It Up":
I'm here from Scrap Scene. What a fantastic idea!!!! I think I'm going to do something similar with my scrap space! Thanks for the inspiration!
Posted by Candice to Inspiration for Generation C 2.0 at March 21, 2011 11:22 AM

I love Scrapscene and Angie, the owner of it! Please let me know, Candice, if you go ahead and do this in your scrap space, I'd love to see a photo!!! xoxo

***

Gretchen has left a new comment on your post "Organized Life":
great article woman!!! and i love your pregnancy journal!! gorgeous!!
Posted by Gretchen to Inspiration for Generation C 2.0 at March 21, 2011 10:47 PM

Thanks sweetheart! I made it for my sister who is due in May with her first child!!! Just had to let it be known, I am NOT pregnant!!!! LOL :) :) :)

***

Geri has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
Oh I have that same yellow pleat ribbon... Love the scallop circles.
Posted by Geri to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 22, 2011 3:58 PM

Yummmm, don't you love Prima ribbon? Thanks so much Geri!!!! xoxo

***

Margie has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
This is awesome! Love how you collaged everything, and the way you did your background!
Posted by Margie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 1:53 AM
 
 Thanks sooo much Margie! I was afraid no one was going to like this layout. :) xoxo
 
***
Melissa has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
A great layout - it's inspiration all by itself. I like those scalloped circles too.
Posted by Melissa to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 8:15 AM
Awww, Melissa, you are so sweet!!!! I really just threw this together. I've been doing so much digital scrapping lately that I need to get my confidence back with paper scrapping! xoxo
***

juliekintaiwan (http://juliekintaiwan.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
Great idea to scrap your web inspiration. Love the colors.
Posted by juliekintaiwan to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 1:36 AM
 
 Thank you Julie. I was desperate for photos!!!! LOL I need to get more photos printed. :) :) :)
 
***
 
 ms.schwiet has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
experiment gone right...2 thumbs up
Posted by ms.schwiet to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 4:34 AM
 
Yay! Thank you so much Ms. Schwiet!!! I like that. xoxo
 
***
lynmcf has left a new comment on your post "New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits":
I love the "look" of your blog
Posted by lynmcf to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 10:26 AM
Thank you very much Lyn! I've worked hard on it. I bought the blog kit at Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. There is a link in the sidebar.

***


Miss Smith has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers":
Totally find blogging every day hard work - doing it for a whole month sounds amazing, congratulations!
I normally only blog a couple of times a week as that works for me, but I'm making a bit of an effort for Shimelle's class.

Posted by Miss Smith to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 11:43 AM


Last month I was organized and had my month of blogging completed by mid-February. Auto-publishing rocks!!! I admit I'm spending too much time online, and blogging might be one of the things that I have to cut down on eventually, but if I can get organized, and continue to have good content, I hope to continue to blog everyday. Thanks for your comments Miss Smith!!!! xoxo

***

Melissa has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers":
Yes, definitely a scrapbook addict. "See" you in class.
Posted by Melissa to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 2:03 PM

Yay! Another addict!!!! And see you on your blog too!!! xoxo

 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Kim said...

your chunky book is so adorable. :)

Tammy said...

Hi - stopping by from BFS class! I love your chunky book and the thoughts behind it. Very cool!

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Angelfish said...

I just love the colours you have used in your chunky book:)
I'm another BFS classmate.

Fiona x

cate said...

wow! the colours and sentiments in this are beautiful! I'm even more inspired to try art journaling.

Rebekah said...

Wow, this is absolutely delightful! So colorful and inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...