Monday, March 28

Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals

A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons For Surrendering Your Weight Forever by Marianne Williamson
 
My new journey: Losing weight (on my way to Fabulous!) with A Course in Weight Loss by (one of my favorite authors) Marianne Williamson. This book arrived today! I'm so excited.
My deadline is December 31, 2011.
I plan to do all 21 lessons in the book.
I have also made myself accountable to a friend who I check in with weekly or
every other week.
And my belly dancing class starts tomorrow!!!! 
I want to be fit and healthy, although I accept myself as is today.

Have you recently lost weight or started a similar journey? Any advice?


Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

lizzie said...

wow ima have to look into that book... i'm trying to lose weight too and it's HARD! i have started to do yoga and pillates and they are actually fun! it makes the 30 mins go by super fast!

MrsIngie said...

I look at this book from time to time, but I can't figure out if I should buy it or not. Would love to hear your opinion once you get further into it :) Good luck, I hope it works for you!

Amy said...

Good luck with your journey, this sounds as though it will be a great inspiration and you have already started with great goals in mind! :-)

Irene said...

You're really determined and I'm sure you'll succeed! Good luck with it! Thank you for your comment on my blog!

Cheri said...

I'm on a similar journey. Just know that being fit and healthy is a lifetime goal and you are making a lifetime commitment. There will be good days and bad days and you learn to accept both. and not beat yourself up when you have a bad day. Kudos and good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...