Wednesday, March 23

Blogging for Scrapbookers


In October, I will celebrate 5 years of blogging! I never intended it to be an online diary, but for it to be a way for me to share my scrapbooking. This is my fifth blog in fact. I had one tutorial blog, (Everyday Digital Scrapbooking) and four scrapbooking blogs: Inspiration for Generation C, Inspiration for Generation C 2.0, and now Inspiration for Generation C 2.00.

I had to start Inspiration C 2.0 because I actually lost the password to the first one! I took a break from blogging, and this was before blogger was linked with gmail. Then when I decided to start up my blog again, I couldn't remember my password, and by that time blogger was linked with google, and google makes it just about impossible to recover lost passwords as I didn't have my password linked to a secondary email or I no longer used that secondary email.

Then I had to recently start this blog because the last blog got hacked into. I'm a bit bitter about that so I won't go into much right now.

So my intentions in taking Blogging for Scrapbookers, a class by shimelle, are 1) to blog about all forms of scrapbooking: paper, hybrid, and digital as well as art journaling, challenges, some photography, and scrapbooking publications; 2) connect with fellow scrapbookers; 3) offer tutorials on all forms of scrapbooking and also art journaling; 4) share deals that I hear about regarding scrapbooking; 5) share class projects that I complete.  I suspect that you, the reader, like me, are a TOTAL scrapbook addict so hopefully my blog will continue to grow. I want this class to help my blog be more interesting and FUN for the reader.

Last month, in February, I tried for the first time to blog every single day and I succeeded, and so far in March I think I only missed one or two days! But I confess, as March draws close to an end, that I'm struggling getting those posts out every day. I hope for this class to help with content.

Are you taking the class too?






 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email 
Add to Google Reader

5 comments:

Miss Smith said...

Totally find blogging every day hard work - doing it for a whole month sounds amazing, congratulations!

I normally only blog a couple of times a week as that works for me, but I'm making a bit of an effort for Shimelle's class.

Cheri said...

Yes, I'm in class too - and I think your intentions are fabulous! My blogging is "without obligation" which means sporadic, but regular. And I cover a lot of the same topics - looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Melissa said...

Yes, definitely a scrapbook addict. "See" you in class.

Tammy said...

Hello - stopping by from Shimelle's class. So sorry your site was hacked...I do worry about that. Ugh. But glad you are moving on. Will be checking back often!

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Stephanie Medley-Rath said...

I blog 6 days a week. Really, I do most of my writing on a couple of days, but schedule posts 6 days a week. Now that I'm in BFS, my output is a bit more. It is a bit much sometimes, but I don't think I will change it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...