Saturday, March 12

Close-Out Sale for Digi and Hybrid Scrappers!!!!

Did you know there was a close out section in SCRAP stores?
Well in Tangie's there is!

First go to Studio Tangie
find the pull down menu under Categories
Go down until you see Close Outs <---or just click here and it brings you there also
There you go, lots of fun things at even funner prices!!



On New for the Art Journal Caravan


Brenda said...
yay I found your new blog!!! love the quote you used on your journal page...beautiful work! hugs Brenda
Yay Brenda! Thanks for following me here. Isn't this a great quote? It's so true. Thanks for the compliment. Hugs to you too. 
 
On Counterfeit Kit Challenge New Layout 


lizzie said...
i totally made my blog header clickable!!! it's really easy! i'm super de duper happy with it... oh and the lil follow me button... thats a clickable image map too! yay! you totally rock!!
Bethany said...
Really wonderful layout! Great color scheme! Bethany Counterfeit Kit Challenge
Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...
Good job. I love the "sun" and I think you did a good scraplift!
A Creative Operation said...
That is an awesome page! I love the pictures! Very cool!
Mad for Paper said...
Love your layout, that photo cracks me up. Great idea to have your husband add the journaling. TFS Ang
Pam from Maine said...
Love the sunburst effect. Nice layout.
~Mar said...
Great layout! tfs
Emeraldvalkyrie said...
WOW...I may have to scraplift you! Scraplift away!!!!
Tricia said...
Scraplifting is my preferred form of thievery. You did a great job with this one. What a fun photo to work with.  Tricia, I like to scraplift too and have to be careful to find balance!!!! :) Thanks so much for your compliments. xoxo
ms.schwiet said...
great job on the lift what an eye catching design
 
On Thursday's Tutorial: How to Make a Butterfly Swirl

lizzie said...
oh how cute is that!!! i do that with my letters too when i run out... using the negatives hahahaaa so funny!!
curlyqmosaics said...
This layout is so amazing! I love the butterflies swirl!
 
On Counterfeit Kit Challenge
S said...
Wow, that's a lot of kits. What fun you'll have using all those goodies.
Margie said...
Great kits! What a fab lot of goodies!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...
You have been busy! Well done on all of the kits! Bethany
Lesa said...
Nice kits!! Love the colors you chose!! I can tell you're having fun!!
Emeraldvalkyrie said...
Ok...so I have kit envy...of your kits. I love all your vintage goodies.
A Creative Operation said...
Very nice choices! Love the tags you have!
Sian said...
You certainly have a month's worth of goodies collected there! I love your bright, fun take on the SC kits and I'll be really interested to see what you create
ms.schwiet said...
what a creative ensemble of goodies
nomorelittlemonkeys said...
I love how vibrant your kits are! Great job creating all of them! Your new blog is gorgeous!

On Welcome to My New Blog

 Thank you ellenie!!!! xoxo


On How to Make a Customized Blog Header Clickable


lizzie said...
neat! ima go look at it i've always wanted to learn to do that lol
lizzie said...
and fyi FIRST follower on the new blog WOOO!! how did it get infected? hahaaa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...