Wednesday, March 9

Counterfeit Kit Challenge New Layout

Here's my first layout with the March Counterfeit Kit, and I decided to do a scraplift of Studio Calico's Guest Designer, Lynn Gharary. It's been a loooooong time since I've done a scraplift, and it was really fun, although I didn't come close to doing Lynn any justice.

My Layout Using My March Counterfeit Kits, Journaling to be added later by my husband

Closeup

Lynn Gharary's GDT "Into the Woods" Layout for Studio Calico

Thanks for checking it out!!! xoxo
P.S. Remember to follow this NEW blog, as my OLD blog will be deleted soon! Click on "Follow" on the sidebar. :)  Thanks.

13 comments:

lizzie said...

i totally made my blog header clickable!!! it's really easy! i'm super de duper happy with it... oh and the lil follow me button... thats a clickable image map too! yay!
you totally rock!!

Bethany said...

Really wonderful layout! Great color scheme!

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Good job. I love the "sun" and I think you did a good scraplift!

A Creative Operation said...

That is an awesome page! I love the pictures! Very cool!

Mad for Paper said...

Love your layout, that photo cracks me up. Great idea to have your husband add the journaling.
TFS
Ang

Pam from Maine said...

Love the sunburst effect. Nice layout.

~Mar said...

Great layout! tfs

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

WOW...I may have to scraplift you!

Tricia said...

Scraplifting is my preferred form of thievery. You did a great job with this one. What a fun photo to work with.

ms.schwiet said...

great job on the lift what an eye catching design

Jessica ♥ said...

love the sun creation you did on your pages! :)
- Jessica




Counterfeit Kit DT Member.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Great lift and layout! It looks like you created the sunbeams on your paper, and I love that look! Really fun page!

S said...

Very nicely done - even more eye-catching than the original.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...