Friday, March 25

Current Favorites


The newest prompt in Blogging for Scrapbookers is Favorites.
I've been reading my fellow classmates' blogs, and I'm getting super inspired, and have added a lot of new blogs to my Google Reader. I'm just going to make a list for this prompt, or maybe two:


List of Current Favorites, inspired by Jinnag:
1 - Book - I am reading The Essentials of Fabulous
2 - Music - Currently listening to 100.5 The Drive different. listen.
3 - Making - just finished an art journal mini album
4 - Colour - aquamarine
5 - Planning - to go to a baby shower for my sister soon!


List of Favorites, Part 2:
1. Dessert: Cupcakes
2. Band: Coldplay
3. TV Show: The Good Wife
4. TV Show: Glee
5. TV Show: Chelsea Lately
6. Breakfast: Hot Oatmeal
7. Book: Delight in the Details by Lisa Pace
8. Novel: Eat, Pray, Love
9. Movie: Evan Almighty
10. Movie The Hangover
11. Season: Summer
12. Place: The Beach
13. Order: Chili's CHICKEN CRISPERS®
14. Number: 13
15. Color in my closet: pink



 
What are your favorites?
 
Thanks so much for visiting. Your comments really mean a lot.
Kim has left a new comment on your post "Art Journal Caravan March Adventure Quest!: Chunky...":
your chunky book is so adorable. :)
Posted by Kim to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 24, 2011 5:40 AM
 
 Thanks Kim! It was so fun to make. xoxo
 ***
 
Tammy has left a new comment on your post "Art Journal Caravan March Adventure Quest!: Chunky...":
Hi - stopping by from BFS class! I love your chunky book and the thoughts behind it. Very cool!
Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com
Posted by Tammy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 24, 2011 8:12 AM
 
Thanks Tammy! It was a labor of love. My facebook friends helped me come up with some of the sayings. xoxo
 
 
Angelfish has left a new comment on your post "Art Journal Caravan March Adventure Quest!: Chunky...":
I just love the colours you have used in your chunky book:)
I'm another BFS classmate.
Fiona x
Posted by Angelfish to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 24, 2011 2:42 PM
 
 Thanks so much Fiona! I used a lot of thought in picking those colors! :) I wanted it to reflect my style. xoxo
 
 
 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

4 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Hi Julie Ann,
Thanks for stopping by my blog b/c I love having found your blog. I'm always looking for other scrapbookers turned art journalers. I esepcially love your chunky book. I almost joined the aj caravan last year but had trouble with the idea of a year-long commitment. Love seeing what others have done with it.
I've added you to my reader, an I'll definitely be back!
rinda

sharyncarlson said...

What a fun list! I'm a fellow classmate in Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers class. Looking forward to your posts!

Colleen said...

This is a fun idea and something that could be revisited once in a while! Would make a great layout too... Hmmmmm.... Have a good one!

Vicki-Jane said...

Hi, I just popped over from BFS and I love your list and how easy it would be to re-visit it in the future. I haved added your blog to my reader and will definately be back.

Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...