Monday, March 14

Favorite Bloggers

Here are some of my favorite bloggers:
Photo from *spark*your*imagination* aka Debrina Pratt
Item was sold on ebay


  • Cheeky Magpie: A blog about photography, crafts, and papercrafts. There are also categories on techniques, and digital files for cutting.
  • Brassy Apple: Patterns and designs for stylish women and their kin
  • A Fanciful Twist: I may have mentioned this one before...a wonderful whimsical blog full of fantastical photography, mixed media, gypsy love, blog parties, and free printables on occasion
  • *spark*your*imagination*: the blog of Debrina Pratt, mixed media artist and creator of fairy vignettes (photo above)
  • Creature Comforts: DIY & Projects, color inspiration, tutorials, downloads and printables and lots more
  • Creativity and Love: a scrapbooker's blog, so divine



Sharon has left a new comment on your post "Thursday Tutorial: How To Make Butterfly Swirl":

Your page is so detailed Julie Ann and I adore how you've got the butterflies exploding out of the candy wrapper! Do you have a typewriter to type your journalling on? I must get me one someday!

Posted by Sharon to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 11, 2011 3:38 PM


Yes, I have two typewriters that I bought at garage sales. That reminds me, I have to buy a new ribbon for the one I'm using! xoxo 


Andrea Amu has left a new comment on your post "Thursday Tutorial: How To Make Butterfly Swirl":

This is sooo creative! Love the swirl coming from the candy wrapper!

Posted by Andrea Amu to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 11, 2011 8:04 PM 
 
Thank you, I was just divinely inspired, that's all I can say! xoxo
 
 
Jackie has left a new comment on your post "Thursday Tutorial: How To Make Butterfly Swirl":

Oh, this is CRAZY CUTE, <3 it! So glad you linked up with Paper Issues!

Posted by Jackie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 13, 2011 10:49 AM 
 
Thank you, what a nice compliment. I love the Paper Issues blog!
 
 
Leah Crowe has left a new comment on your post "Thursday Tutorial: How To Make Butterfly Swirl":

oooo wheee I love that butterfly explosion coming out of the candy bar wrapper.. truly amazing stuff there! Thanks for linking up with Paper Issues!  

Posted by Leah Crowe to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 12, 2011 12:01 PM 
 
You are so sweet Leah!  I am going to look for more projects that I can link up on Paper Issues! xoxo
 
 
 
 



Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I also love Paper Issues and I love looking at your projects!!!
=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...