Tuesday, March 8

How to Make A Customized Blog Header Clickable!

Photo by The Snail's Trail Blog

I found this great tutorial on how to make your blog header clickable for Blogger at The Snail's Trail Blog, with one adjustment, that I used this image mapper instead of the one she recommends.  I purchased the Sweetie Pie Blog-ware from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs. It seems that I still can't add any widgets to my blog or it freaks out my Symantec Endpoint Protection as I said yesterday, but the customized clickable Blog Header I made works just great!







Enjoy This Post?

Subscribe to My Blog with Google or with or with Bloglines



Photobucket

2 comments:

lizzie said...

neat! ima go look at it i've always wanted to learn to do that lol

lizzie said...

and fyi FIRST follower on the new blog WOOO!!
how did it get infected? hahaaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...