Thursday, March 31

New Art Journal Page & March in Review






 Art Journal Caravan Itinerary #14: Verb - Know
 
Supplies:
Art Journal Caravan 2011 Provisions {Parcel 14} Apprentice Art Box Edition 
Collage Fodder: Painted Quote Bundle  
Art Stomp! Collab w/ Roben-Marie Designs
Queen of Cakes Collab with Holliewood Studios
A*MUSE*ING Art Doll Collection
Layla in La La Land {Collab w/ Rebecca McMeen} BONUS! PAPER ADD ON! 
Splatter Graffiti [Borders] La La Land  
Art Journal Caravan {Expedition 2011}
Art Journal Caravan 2011 Provisions {Parcel 13}
 Splatter Graffiti [Skinnies] Bloom!
  Splatter Graffiti [Borders] Black
She Found Her Bliss. {FREE Word Art W/ Purchase!)  
 Art Journal Caravan 2011 Provisions {Parcel 01}
Art Journal Caravan 2011 Provisions {Parcel 03}
Serendipitous
Paperworn Art Styles & BONUS Action









 
 Tomorrow:
 
I will be participating, for the first  time, in the One Little Word blog hop 
on March 1st!
It's organized by the ladies in Ali Edward's OLW Class at Big Picture Classes,
once monthly to share our progress on inviting our 
One Little Word into our lives.

 Please make sure to join me on April 1st! xoxo
 
 
 
Here is a review of all the posts made in March:

My replies to comments: (Skip to comment box by clicking here)


Melissa has left a new comment on your post "Welcome New Followers & Take Five Tuesday!":
Thanks for the link to the free workshop - I'm going to check that out.
Posted by Melissa to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 9:56 AM



Cheri has left a new comment on your post "Welcome New Followers & Take Five Tuesday!":
Great links - I have signed up for the organization workshop. Although my scrap space is pretty organized now, it might need a refresher in a month!
Posted by Cheri to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 11:50 AM


Lorraine has left a new comment on your post "Welcome New Followers & Take Five Tuesday!":
Hi,
Just dropped by to see your site. I enjoyed your list of five and am off to check them more thoroughly. See you on the boards. BFS Lorraine
Posted by Lorraine to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 1:42 PM

Hi Melissa, Cheri, and Lorraine: My scrap space is also organized but I could also use all the help and information I can get on keeping it maintained. Glad you liked the links!!!! xoxo


Simply Vixen has left a new comment on your post "Coming April 1st! One Little Word Blog Hop":
i'll be here!
deborah :)
Posted by Simply Vixen to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 30, 2011 3:58 PM

Hi Deborah!!! Yay! I am all set for tomorrow's blog hop. I'm excited! Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress. xoxo


Vicki-Jane has left a new comment on your post "Current Favorites":
Hi, I just popped over from BFS and I love your list and how easy it would be to re-visit it in the future. I haved added your blog to my reader and will definately be back.
Vicki
Posted by Vicki-Jane to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 31, 2011 4:00 AM

Hi Vicki-Jane!!! Welcome! Thanks for following me. I've been following too, although lately this week I haven't been feeling well and not leaving comments so I can read more blogs that way. I think I'm on the mend though! xoxo

Have a great day all!

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! Truly a masterpiece! Such fun imagery! I love the fonts, the ruler and the doll. Gorgeous!

Cheri said...

I love your art journal pages. I did the AJC last year and was fairly active up through June. Then it just fell apart. I signed up again this year, but still haven't made a single page.

Tammy said...

I love this art journal page! So inspiring. I love the sentiment. Something I need to remind myself of often. Looking forward to the blog hop! :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

jamie said...

wow. that is amazing.
~j

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...