Tuesday, March 22

New Layout using March Counterfeit Kits


Here's a new layout using my March Counterfeit Kits, not sure which ones because I've mixed them all up together.

The background of this layout was an experiment. First I misted the background using the floral diecut as a mask. As I was doing art journaling last week, I would add my extra gesso or paint to this layout. I also adhered leftover pattern tissue paper left-over from art journaling to the background as well. Do you ever experiment with your backgrounds?


"Online Inspiration 2010"


The photos are ones that I had printed out from Flickr, I think, as inspirational items. (If you recognize a project, please let me know! I think at least one is by Linda Albrecht.)



I also have to give a shout-out to Cassie Box, who told me about the Spellbinders Shapeabilities scallop circle dies. Oh, and I can't forget that I found $1 deals at Michael's which were the Number tape, and the Ferris wheel stamp. 




 
Enjoy This Post? Want More? 
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

6 comments:

Geri said...

Oh I have that same yellow pleat ribbon... Love the scallop circles.

juliekintaiwan said...

Great idea to scrap your web inspiration. Love the colors.

Margie said...

This is awesome! Love how you collaged everything, and the way you did your background!

ms.schwiet said...

experiment gone right...2 thumbs up

Melissa said...

A great layout - it's inspiration all by itself. I like those scalloped circles too.

lynmcf said...

I love the "look" of your blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...