Saturday, March 26

Say It With Letters Spring Project: Altered Bunny Family



 
 This is my Spring project for the Say It With Letters Design Team. I knew right away I wanted to do felting for this. I used hand-painted wool top that I bought at our local Underground Art Fair. I can't wait for Easter!!!! This would make adorable Easter decorations for any Spring celebration! xoxo



LITTLE BUNNY 

8 inch unfinished shape

It's never too early to start creating and forget about the cold (at least that's what we tell ourselves.) :)

This is a listing for one 8 inch little bunny shape.

The possibilities are endless with these shapes! Paint! Alter! Decoupage! Embellish! Collage! They're ready to add your special touches and have some FUN!

As always, we can cut in several sizes from 6 inches to 48 inches in just about any shape, letter, number or character. E-mail or convo me to discuss a custom order. Happy to combine shipping for multiple orders!

deb [!at] sayitwithletters.com

Our shapes are custom cut, hand sanded and unfinished. Made from sturdy 1/2 inch thick MDF (super smooth surface for painting, decoupaging or embellishing.) Keyhole in the back for easy hanging on all shapes. For indoor use only.

Stop by our blog for other designs
www.sayitwithletters.blogspot.com

 

 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader

4 comments:

Tammy said...

These are so cute! I love the stitched eyelashes and whiskers. :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

deb said...

Love love!!

Maya said...

They turned out adorable! Love the colors!

curlyqmosaics said...

OMG! I love these! Talk about awesome texture and color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...