Tuesday, March 29

Welcome New Followers & Take Five Tuesday!



Welcome to all my new followers from Blogging for Scrapbookers!
Take Five Tuesday is inspired from a recent prompt from shimelle, as you see I'm not following the prompts particularly in order.

Here are five places to visit that are sure to be inspiring!
 







 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader
 
*****
(scroll down for the link to the comment section to leave yours please!)
Thank you for your comments! They feed my blog.
My Replies to Comments:
 
Tammy has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers":
Hello - stopping by from Shimelle's class. So sorry your site was hacked...I do worry about that. Ugh. But glad you are moving on. Will be checking back often!
Tammy

http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com
Posted by Tammy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 23, 2011 8:08 PM
 
Hi Tammy! I'm pretty sure I know how it happened so I know what to avoid now. (A comment I left on a sketchy site.) I guess it's all a learning process. Have a great day!!! xoxo
***

Maria Ontiveros has left a new comment on your post "Current Favorites":
Hi Julie Ann,
Thanks for stopping by my blog b/c I love having found your blog. I'm always looking for other scrapbookers turned art journalers. I esepcially love your chunky book. I almost joined the aj caravan last year but had trouble with the idea of a year-long commitment. Love seeing what others have done with it.
I've added you to my reader, an I'll definitely be back!
rinda

Posted by Maria Ontiveros to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 25, 2011 6:53 AM

Hi Rinda! The Art Journal Caravan is weekly, yet it's archived so it's also self-paced! I'm having a blast. I hope you will consider joining in. xoxo
***

sharyncarlson has left a new comment on your post "Current Favorites":
What a fun list! I'm a fellow classmate in Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers class. Looking forward to your posts!
Posted by sharyncarlson to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 25, 2011 8:16 AM 
Colleen has left a new comment on your post "Current Favorites":
This is a fun idea and something that could be revisited once in a while! Would make a great layout too... Hmmmmm.... Have a good one!
Posted by Colleen to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 25, 2011 8:44 AM

Hi Sharyn and Colleen!  I am definitely planning on making a layout using this list. I just have to force myself to sit down and do it now!!!! xoxo
***


Funky Finds has left a new comment on your post "DIY HomeMade Clip It Up":
this is BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Posted by Funky Finds to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 25, 2011 6:41 PM 

 Aw, thank you. I wish I could take credit....it's the inspiration from others who shared their ideas online too that made it possible! xoxo
***

cate has left a new comment on your post "Art Journal Caravan March Adventure Quest!: Chunky...":
wow! the colours and sentiments in this are beautiful! I'm even more inspired to try art journaling.
Posted by cate to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 26, 2011 5:04 AM

Thank you Cate! Art journaling is so freeing. I hope you do try it!!! xoxo
***

Tammy has left a new comment on your post "Say It With Letters Spring Project: Altered Bunny ...":
These are so cute! I love the stitched eyelashes and whiskers. :)
Tammy

http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com
Posted by Tammy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 26, 2011 5:12 AM

Hi Tammy! Thank you. I love adding a bit of embroidery here or there when I can, although I'm not sure if this is technically embroidery? :) xoxo
***


deb has left a new comment on your post "Say It With Letters Spring Project: Altered Bunny ...":
Love love!!
Posted by deb to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 26, 2011 7:31 PM 
Maya has left a new comment on your post "Say It With Letters Spring Project: Altered Bunny ...":
They turned out adorable! Love the colors!
Posted by Maya to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 26, 2011 9:59 PM
curlyqmosaics has left a new comment on your post "Say It With Letters Spring Project: Altered Bunny ...":
OMG! I love these! Talk about awesome texture and color!
Posted by curlyqmosaics to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 27, 2011 2:54 PM

 Hi Deb, Maya, and Amy! Thank you all. It makes me so happy when a project just falls into place. xoxo
 ***


Melissa has left a new comment on your post "Log Your Memory Challenge #13 and New from Tangie ...":
This is such a cute page. I like that you've documented the things that make you smile.
Posted by Melissa to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 27, 2011 7:20 AM

Hi Melissa! I wish I could say that I wrote the list off right away. Is it sad that it took me a few minutues of brainstorming to come up with it? LOL  I need to start writing down a gratitude list more often!!!! xoxo
***

lizzie has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals":
wow ima have to look into that book... i'm trying to lose weight too and it's HARD! i have started to do yoga and pillates and they are actually fun! it makes the 30 mins go by super fast!
Posted by lizzie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 28, 2011 6:10 PM


MrsIngie has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals":
=I look at this book from time to time, but I can't figure out if I should buy it or not. Would love to hear your opinion once you get further into it :) Good luck, I hope it works for you!
Posted by MrsIngie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 28, 2011 6:19 PM 
Amy has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals":
Good luck with your journey, this sounds as though it will be a great inspiration and you have already started with great goals in mind! :-)
Posted by Amy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 28, 2011 6:36 PM
Irene has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals":
You're really determined and I'm sure you'll succeed! Good luck with it! Thank you for your comment on my blog!
Posted by Irene to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 4:13 AM
Cheri has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Prompt Goals":
I'm on a similar journey. Just know that being fit and healthy is a lifetime goal and you are making a lifetime commitment. There will be good days and bad days and you learn to accept both. and not beat yourself up when you have a bad day. Kudos and good luck!
Posted by Cheri to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 4:57 AM

Hi Lizzie, Mrs. Ingie, Amy, Irene, and Cheri!  The book reviews are mixed, and Marianne Williamson is one of my favorite authors so I'm having faith. I'll update in about two weeks with my progress!!!!! xoxo
***

Sarah Cooper has left a new comment on your post "Log Your Memory Challenge #13 and New from Tangie ...":
I left you a wee gift on my Blog. :O)
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/thank-you.html
Thank-You for being an inspiration.
~Sarah~
Posted by Sarah Cooper to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 29, 2011 6:37 AM

Thank you Sarah!!! xoxo

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the link to the free workshop - I'm going to check that out.

Cheri said...

Great links - I have signed up for the organization workshop. Although my scrap space is pretty organized now, it might need a refresher in a month!

Lorraine said...

Hi Sarah,
Just dropped by to see your site. I enjoyed your list of five and am off to check them more thoroughly. See you on the boards. BFS Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...