Saturday, April 16

Art Journal Caravan April Adventure Quest

This is for the Art Journal Caravan '11 April Adventure Quest: Poem.

This baby took FOREVER!!!! haha. I followed Tangie's video tutorials: Apprentice Art Box Parcel #12: Tangie Making a Layout w/ Journal Lines warped text and also Apprentice Art Box Parcel #14: Quick Outline and Paint fill for Text (It's a private forum, you have to join the AJC Caravan to have access).



Supplies:
Journal Anthology 6 by Studio Tangie (available at Scrap Orchard, April Guest Designer)




This page was so easy with Tangie's awesome products! Featuring her new Plays, Poetry & Prose: The Entire Bundle!!!

Supplies:
Plays, Poetry & Prose: The Entire Bundle
Collage Fodder: Back Drops
Journal Anthology
{TBD Classics Collab} Mehndi Caravan


I've been editing photos from my sister's baby shower with our family in Cleveland at the end of March. Here are a few of my favorites:

Portrait

Silly

Cute moment between my sister and her husband


My Cousin Brittany

My Aunt/Godmother and  Her Granddaughter K.

K. and My Mom's Dog Joey

Family from my mother's side

Family from my father's side mostly

My Sister and Mother

Opening of the gifts

K. interested in one of the gifts!

Cute socks!

Handmade gift from Mom

Everyone say "Awww!"



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

1 comment:

humel said...

Loving your art journaling! So - is it all digi, then? The quotation on the first is fab, I shall make a note of it :)

And gosh, your sister's done well there! I can't get over the size of some of those boxes!! Such cute pics :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...