Thursday, April 7

Blogging for Scrapbookers: Thank You's

Inspired by today's prompt for Blogging for Scrapbookers, I want to thank several people for making a difference in my world recently. I don't do this often enough, I think it needs to ideally be done on a monthly basis. That would be totally fabulous, don't you think? I'm going to thank 2 people today because I've run out of time, and I'll have to do a follow-up post to finish thanking the rest of the people on my list.

Thank you to Tangie Baxter for accepting me onto her creative team

Tangie Baxter

I am absolutely thriving on her team. Tangie is a driving force in the digital art journaling world. She has truly found her groove with the Art Journal Caravan at Scrapbookgraphics, a 52-week course in art journaling. But it's not just digital, she also shows you hands-on techniques, including hybrid and traditional.

Somerset Digital Studios

 
Tangie is a featured artist & there is also an article from a 2010 caravaner! 
Digital Art Journal Page by Tangie Baxter
So thank you again to Tangie, I am so happy to be on your team, and I hope you don't mind me sharing your artwork on this post, because it's so beautiful not to share. Please click on the link and let Tangie know how awesome she is!!! You can check out my Mixed Media challenge for Tangie's creative team right here. The prize is a $25 GC to her store!


I also want to thank Deb D'Amboise, of Say It With Letters. I've been with Say It With Letters since the very first design team, and I just love being a part of this wonderful group. Deb will be having a new Design Team Call very soon, so watch for the announcement on the SIWL blog! Here are some of my projects I've created for SIWL:




Do you have someone you need to thank? Link me up to their blog!!! xoxo





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

1 comment:

Emily said...

Beautiful work as always Julie....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...