Here's a layout for the Log Your Memory.com Challenge Team. First I was inspired by the post here at the Studio Tangie Creative Team Loft to use these kits:
I love those soft colors and the papers are to die for!
*Sign* Aren't these Splatter Graffiti Borders gorgeous?
I had already written out my journaling ahead of time, a few weeks ago, preparing ahead for the challenges in my Memory Logbook. There is also a free downloadable gratitude mini-album project sheet and template for this challenge in the Memory Logbook.
My journaling is just a simple list:
1. GRATEFUL for all my husband does
2. GRATEFUL for the roof over our heads
3. GRATEFUL for laughter
4. GRATEFUL for my dog’s love
5. GRATEFUL for a stocked kitchen
6. GRATEFUL for our cars
7. GRATEFULl for my favorite television shows
8. GRATEFUL for my relationship with myself
9.GRATEFUL for physical therapy
10. GRATEFUL for family and friends
11. GRATEFUL for sunshine
12. GRATEFUL for the beach
What are you grateful for today? Who or what made you smile?
Links of Note:
- Log Your Memory Home
- LYM Blog
- LYM Gallery (allows hotlinks)
- LYM Challenge #17 Gallery - play along and join our fun
- LYM Forum
- LYM Coupons
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader