Friday, April 29

My Signature Style: Inspired by Ella Publishing Spring Training 2011






I've picked my favorite 3 digital layouts and favorite 3 paper layouts from my recent 20 layouts, as seen above. My pages are rather busy, I'm not sure what that says about me? LOL  I was able to create a Signature Style list:
  • Handwritten journaling
  • Large Title
  • Patterned Background
  • Edited/Processed Photo
  • Multiple Colors
  • Layered Design
  • Eclectic Mix of Embellishments
  • Techniques: Machine Sewing, Punches, Digital Tricks
Credits

Credits


 
 
Credits
 
 

 
 
 
What is your signature style?



 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I have no idea what my signature style is - I once called it "class du jour". But yours? You must add "heavily saturated color" to your list because that is what always stands out for me!

scrappysue said...

Oooh such gorgeous eye candy Julie! I love them all, especially the LO photographed with the bunny (beautiful presentation). I have no idea what my style is either, it seems I am more of a collector of scrappy goodies than a user. Maybe its time to change that??!!!!

Jimjams said...

Well I don't know what MY style is, but I certainly admire yours - gorgeous arty loveliness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...