Welcome to My Blog and the One Little Word Blog Hop! It's my first time participating.
ASSESS: First of all, in January, I wrote down that I wanted to invite:
- Sensation: excitement and interest - Progress: check for introducing sensation with the new belly dancing classes
- Romance: a love story - Progress: yes, always improving and working on our marriage
- Stories: documenting - Progress: check for keeping up with One Little Word, and other scrapbooking stories
- Miracles: any amazing or wonderful occurrence- Progress: yes, photographing the progress of my sister's pregnancy, and daily little miracles
- Surprises: sudden unexpected events - Progress: yes, some breakthroughs and happy events
- Action: put in effect - Progress: his month's theme, focusing on action since January and following through with fitness goals, belly dancing classes, and social activities
- Magic: any extraordinary or mystical influence, charm, power, etc. - Progress: the sum of all of the above
My newest books are: The Essentials of Fabulous and A Course in Weight Loss.
|The Essentials of Fabulous: Because Whatever Doesn't Work Here Anymore|
by Ellen Lubin-Shermin
|A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons For Surrendering Your Weight Forever|
by Marianne Williamson
You can see all of my previous One Little Word posts here:
- My January OLW Pages
- My February OLW Page
- A Layout Related to March's OLW (scroll down to last layout)
If you started here for the blog hop, you're next stop is LISA A'S blog! Otherwise, I'm the last stop.
REMINDER: The blog hop goes live at 8 AM PACIFIC, and as I'm on the East Coast, my post here is early. So please be patient, and check out the rest of the blog hop at 8 AM PACIFIC or later.
If you get lost, here are all of the stops on the blog hop!
Thanks for visiting!!! xoxo