Monday, April 18

Simple Survey and New Counterfeit Kit Challenge Layout



I'm really passionate about making this blog better and so I'm taking Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers as I mentioned here. As prompted, I'd like to come out from behind the scenes, and ask you to give me feedback as to why you visit and read my blog, just by answering the simple survey above. If you want to also leave a comment that is more specific, feel free to do so. I would love to hear your thoughts! For instance, what makes your favorite blog your favorite blog?



Next, I have new layouts to share using my Counterfeit Kits. I just realized I never posted the last layout and card  I created using the March Counterfeit Kit.

First, my layout using the April Counterfeit Kit. It makes me so happy to participate in this challenge. I'm not sure just exactly why. Perhaps it's because I'm Using My Stash. Perhaps because I'm making some of my own embellishments as I did with the March kit, and I am having fun with my Sizzix Big Shot. In the layout below, I used a texture for the Bingo embossing, and a Bird and Vine die. I did purchase the Bird and Vine die this month at JoAnn's as they were 40% off. I also purchased the KI Memories sticker but the rest was from my stash.

Layout based on April's Sketch in the PageMaps 2011 Calendar



Now, the last of the March CKC layout and card...

This is a hybrid card using Collage Fodder Houses by Tangie Baxter Designs, available at Scrapbookgraphics.  Next, a layout....







Join me today! Weekly Challenge Chat
Monday, April 18th
@ 1 p.m. Mountain/3 p.m. Eastern
in the LogYourMemory.com Chat Room






Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

21 comments:

Connie said...

great inspiration~new follower would love for you to visit me~we shared jan cover for Scrapstreet

Tracy said...

That is such a pretty lo, I love it.

sharyncarlson said...

Really love the dog walking layout. Such gorgeous colors and layering!

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love all the color. Very inspiring!

I came over here from the BBFS forum. I hope you're having a great day!

Lisa said...

two really gorgeous layouts. so colourful and i love all the layering and elements and hand-writing. great job!

Donna said...

Hey just popped by from blogging beyond for scrapbookers....But i'll be stopping by more often now i have found you. Great Layouts!!!! and lovely colourful blog.

Miriam said...

Just stopped over from BBfS, your blog is so colourful, I love your LO, so much detail & layering, I'll return for some digital inspiration. I have just started with it!

Craftyangel said...

I found you via bbfs......but will visit more often as love your bright and cheerful scrapping just up my street

Angie x

Jinnag said...

Hi Julie - I didn't fill in the poll - because I have only been visiting your blog very recently - found you through BFS. That is why I made my first visit as i tried to get around to classmates blogs as possible. I am a newbie where altered/art journals are concerned and I will be looking back at some of your stuff as it looks gorgeous and interesting. Jen x

Irene said...

Wow! The los and the photos you have taken of them are stunning! Voted in the poll.

Colleen said...

Looove the layout! I'm taking the same class and it's fun to see what other people are doing with it too. I just posted my first survey today as well!

Cheers,
Colleen

smdluxe said...

wow! You've been busy. You do beautiful work. I love love love that first layout. From the color scheme to the birdies and other embellishments to the offset picture. You did a wonderful job overall with all your projects.

Ade said...

I just love your art! So inspiring!

rockchickhelen said...

Hi, I popped over from BBFS, I voted in your poll :)

Tricia said...

Pretty layouts - you have certainly mastered the art of embellishing. I love the beads for the bird's tail - so clever!

ms.schwiet said...

your work is so pretty. The colors this month in the kit a are so beautiful. Thanks 4 the inspiration

S said...

Lots of pretty details on your layouts, well done.

Sherry C said...

Beautiful projects, Julie Ann!!
Good to reconnect with you! :)

Valerie said...

Hi Julie Ann. I'm taking Shimelle's class along with you. I really admire your style and enjoy seeing your layouts. I also love the Counterfeit Kits concept!

~Mar said...

Fabulous layouts! I love all the little details.

Margie said...

Beautiful layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...