Sunday, April 3

Sketchy Thursday/Counterfeit Kit Layout



I love the sketch this week over at my pal Diana's site Sketchy Thursdays, and wanted to use up my March Counterfeit Kit so I used the sketch 3.31 and the kit to make this layout for Challenge #17 at Log Your Memory.










 
 




 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
 
 Your Thoughts
****
Here are my answers to your latest comments:

curlyqmosaics has left a new comment on your post "New Art Journal Page & March in Review":
WOW! Truly a masterpiece! Such fun imagery! I love the fonts, the ruler and the doll. Gorgeous!
Posted by curlyqmosaics to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 31, 2011 11:53 AM

Cheri has left a new comment on your post "New Art Journal Page & March in Review":
I love your art journal pages. I did the AJC last year and was fairly active up through June. Then it just fell apart. I signed up again this year, but still haven't made a single page.
Posted by Cheri to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 31, 2011 12:10 PM

Tammy has left a new comment on your post "New Art Journal Page & March in Review":
I love this art journal page! So inspiring. I love the sentiment. Something I need to remind myself of often. Looking forward to the blog hop! :)
Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com
Posted by Tammy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at March 31, 2011 2:32 PM

jamie has left a new comment on your post "New Art Journal Page & March in Review":
wow. that is amazing.
~j
Posted by jamie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 10:28 AM

Hi Amy, Cheri, Tammy, and Jamie!!! Thanks so much for taking a moment to comment on my latest art journal page. It was a page based on my new fitness goals. I am loving the Art Journal Caravan. xoxo

Donna has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
OMG fabulous!!! Belly dancing must be an absolute blast!!!!!!!!
Posted by Donna to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 7:58 AM





Lizzie has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Wow there's a long list of blog hop participants! I may just drop by a few of those blogs though.
I came by from BFS, to say Hi! Love your post about inspiration and achieving things. I think you're brave to join a belly dancing class... not sure I would have the courage! I hope you have a wonderful time and really enjoy learning your dance.
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Posted by Lizzie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 8:21 AM

Thanks Donna and Lizzie! Belly dancing is a blast, indeed. We don't have to show our bellies in class, just wear comfortable clothing!!! LOL


jamie has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
in a word: fabulous!
your photos.
your words.
your updates to self.
loved reading them.
now off to read new art journal because i really love those.
~j
p.s. thanks for visiting.
Posted by jamie to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 10:26 AM

Chrissy has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Love the action item! I'd love to take a belly dancing class. Everyone should let our their inner goddess!
Posted by Chrissy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 11:51 AM

Hi Jamie and Chrissy! Thanks so much. Kudos to Ali and Marge for inspiring me to maintain my word and keep me accountable too! Yes, I think all of us ladies should let out our inner goddess! Think of all the happiness. xoxo


Lorraine has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
What an amazing photo and post. I have always wanted to take a Belly Dancing Class. What an encouragement. I also toyed with doing one littel word but felt I didn't have the time. However, now I have seen your post I think it is a must for next year.
Lorraine BFS
Posted by Lorraine to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 1:26 PM


Jen has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Your post and your blog are fabulous. Enjoy belly dancing and getting in touch with your inner goddess. How fun!
Posted by Jen to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 9:40 PM

Hi Lorraine and Jen!!! Thanks so much for visiting. I am having fun indeed. You would love it!

Marie aka bettiescrapbook has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
super cool my dear!
Posted by Marie aka bettiescrapbook to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 7:30 AM


Xnomads (http://profile.typepad.com/6p012875f15691970c) has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
I'm so glad you could join us on the blog hop! Great action items for March. When your class is over, you will have to video your routine and post that on your blog! : ) Just kidding! Enjoy those classes.
Posted by Xnomads to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 8:18 AM

Ryzmomplus2 has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
love it! love that you set your mind to something and did it! Kudos to you! What a great post!
Posted by Ryzmomplus2 to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 12:26 PM


Hi Marie, Marge, and Ryzmomplus2! Ah, a video! Oh yeah, ok. We'll see. Thanks for visiting!!!!! :) xoxo

Tammy has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
That is a super cool thing to do. Good for you! Hope you enjoy the classes - they sound fun! Thanks for the reminder to update my album. I've done the stuff, just need to work on the paper fun and get it all in the album. Have a good weekend!
Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com
Posted by Tammy to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 1:23 PM

backtoallen (https://profiles.google.com/backtoallen) has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Ooooohh....you're doing something I've always wanted to do! So cool that you are actually DOING it instead of just thinking about it. So glad you're on the hop :)
Posted by backtoallen to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 7:32 PM


Rebekah has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Wow, what a beautiful post...love your design and font. Good luck with your new class, sounds fun!
Posted by Rebekah to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 1, 2011 9:30 PM

Hi Tammy, Lisa A, and Rebekah!!!! Thanks so much. I still have to print out my pages, right now they just exist on my computer. Oh, and as you see, I've changed my font already. LOL Thinking this might be easier to read. :) xoxo

learncreatedo (http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
What a fabulously fun action plan. Congrats for doing it!
Posted by learncreatedo to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 2, 2011 1:19 AM



MonicaB has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
Love your word and love that you took a belly dancing class!! How FUN!!
Posted by MonicaB to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 2, 2011 10:12 AM



Kristi Michelle has left a new comment on your post "One Little Word Blog Hop":
well that was like the coolest post ever, I want to be like you when I grow up ♥
Posted by Kristi Michelle to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 2, 2011 5:29 PM



Hi Sam, Monica, and Kristi! Thanks so much for visiting and your comments!!!! I appreciate your support. And a big mwah to Kristi for the coolest comment ever! xoxo

9 comments:

raggedyannie1 said...

Loving the colours, the flower, and the FUN on this page!! Great layout!!

Anne Pennington

Cassie said...

Oh, it's just fabulous! I love that picture!! The way you stacked the words is genius! LOVE it!! =)

Nora said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left!
I love your take on the sketch!
Absolutely love the butterflies, how they appear to be flying off of the page!

Hannah said...

Wow, love those colours, so bright and striking, great LO, love it :)

Angelfish said...

What a striking LO with all thoe colours and patterns:)

Fiona x (BFS)

Cathy (Katy) said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by (found you through BFS) and say I love your blog...it is so bright and colourful and inspiring. It's like a candy store and I just don't know where to look first. Your layout is gorgeous!! Looking forward to seeing more.

Emily said...

Wow.... this layout is so bright and colorful !!! It makes me so happy!! Love it!!!

Michelle said...

Ur blog is lush! I LOVE all the bright colours! Ur Layout is amazing! Ur very inspirational :)

corrie said...

LOVE THIS!!! It is so vibrant and alive!! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...