Tuesday, April 26

Sneak Peek

This is the week of blog hops.
April 27 - Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers Day in Photos
April 28 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop
May 1 - One Little Word Blog Hop


_____________________________________________

Reading and Replying to Comments
April 8 - April 14, 2011
To find the comment box, scroll down to the end

Kimberlee has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Why I Scrap and Why I B...":
Facebook schmacebook... friends need to be friends and that is that.
Thanks for opening up and sharing your personal journeys!
Hugs!

Posted by Kimberlee to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 8, 2011 7:16 PM



Lori has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Why I Scrap and Why I B...":
LOVE these LOs Julie!!! ... and what you have shared in this post. It is hard to 'put yourself out there' and being a public arena, our mistakes are also very public. I suppose it is all an exercise in communication and human behaviour. Forget about the FB incident - if you lost a few 'friends' over it, I say good riddance. All mailing lists need a good purge from time to time!
So glad you are still blogging and sharing your work.

Posted by Lori to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 8, 2011 8:28 PM



 
Sian has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Why I Scrap and Why I B...":
A very thoughtful, thought provoking post - it held my attention right through to the very last word.
Posted by Sian to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 9, 2011 1:18 PM
 





Hi Kimberlee, Lori, and Sian! Thank you so much for your support. It meant a lot to me! xoxo
*********

smdluxe has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
wow!!! I abosoutley love this! And the collage is perfect. I love your paper choices and the embellishments that you used. I can't wait to see what you create with it!
Posted by smdluxe to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 8, 2011 9:04 PM 

Jenny has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
What a great kit! I like it better than the inspiration. Please, please, please tell us how you made that really cool collage. Please???
Posted by Jenny to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 9, 2011 7:19 PM 

joyce rodli has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
OOOOOOOOOOH and OOOOOOOOOOOH
Posted by joyce rodli to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 9, 2011 8:37 PM 

Hi Shazi, Jenny, and Joyce!!! Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait for the blog hop to share the mini I've been working on all month. And Jenny, my tutorial is posted here: http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com/2011/04/by-request-collagestoryboard-tutorial.html
***

Rachel M has left a new comment on your post "Today is Cleaning Day":
Thanks for the link to FlyLady, Julie! I visited her site a while ago, but was so overwhelmed by the amount of info, that I never did much with it. THIS I can do. I also don't clean my house, except when guests come, but I don't have any good excuses other than I just don't like to clean. Love the idea of making a mobile. Don't have any tutorials, but I'm sure it will end up looking darling. :)
Posted by Rachel M to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 9, 2011 1:27 PM

tidbitsandtreasures2011 (http://tidbitsandtreasures2011.wordpress.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Today is Cleaning Day":
By now, your cleaning day is over and you can now relax and enjoy your nice, clean house. Good for you!
I only do a thorough cleaning of our house every 2-3 weeks. In between I make sure to deal with obvious dirt in the bathrooms and kitchen because if it gets too out of hand, it makes me totally crazy. That said, I do have several "hurry up" routines that I use if someone calls to say they are dropping by or if we've had an unusually busy weekend that prevents a normally scheduled cleaning. As the Flylady post suggests, it's all about surface cleaning...just enough to get by for today!

Posted by tidbitsandtreasures2011 to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 10, 2011 3:03 PM

Hi Rachel and Wanda!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one who cleans this way. I'm glad I could steer you in the right direction Rachel on the Flylady's site, I agree, she can be overwhelming! Too many emails! Thanks for your kind words! xoxo
***********




 
humel has left a new comment on your post "Blogging for Scrapbookers: Why I Scrap and Why I B...":
Wow, I love your responses to why you scrapbook and why you blog - thoughtful journaling beautifully presented :-)
Sorry to hear about your Facebook hassles though, that sounds really unfortunate and not fun. I hope you soon get past it xx

Posted by humel to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 9, 2011 6:17 PM
 
Hi Mel! Thank you so much!!! I love writing so for you to compliment my journaling is a blessing!!! xoxo
********
 
beccaf1970 has left a new comment on your post "By Request: Collage/Storyboard Tutorial for April ...":
Thanks for sharing the tutorial! Your kit (and the photos and storyboard of it!) is absolutely beautiful!
Posted by beccaf1970 to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 10, 2011 7:40 PM
 
Jimjams has left a new comment on your post "By Request: Collage/Storyboard Tutorial for April ...":
Thanks for sharing - I've been doing collages in Picasa, or Photobucket, but never tried PSE ... and definitely going to give the rounded corners a go.
Posted by Jimjams to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 11, 2011 10:05 AM
 
Kimberlee has left a new comment on your post "By Request: Collage/Storyboard Tutorial for April ...":
Thanks for sharing the tutorial. :) The kit was beautiful too. :D
Posted by Kimberlee to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 11, 2011 10:47 PM

 
Hi Becca, Jemma, and Kimberlee! I'm so glad that you liked the tutorial, and I appreciate the feedback. It's always nice to hear that someone out there finds it useful. xoxo
***
~Mar has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
Love it! Fantastic kit photos. :)
Posted by ~Mar to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 10, 2011 6:45 PM
 
 
Sherri Thompson has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
Amazing kit, Julie! I am going to take photography lessons from you! I love how you've shown your kit. :)
Posted by Sherri Thompson to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 10, 2011 8:13 PM
 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge has left a new comment on your post "April Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!":
I love the collage too! Shazi's idea is a hit!!! I love your kit, it resembles the original so well. The colors are perfect. Thanks for playing!
*meridy*

Posted by Counterfeit Kit Challenge to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 14, 2011 11:12 PM
 
Hi Mar, Sherrie, and Meridy!!!! The photos are no big deal. I just use a piece of white board underneath the kit and it looks more professional. Thanks so much for stopping by!!! xoxo
*************


Emily has left a new comment on your post "Book Shopping":
Julie,
thank you for sharing this... I have been looking for some new books to read. I'm going to be getting some of these. Thanks!

Posted by Emily to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 12, 2011 11:50 PM



 
Hi Emily dear! I hope you enjoy your new books. I've decided to read a little bit of each one of them at the same time. Not sure if that is most effective? LOL  Have fun! xoxo
*****
airing cupboard crafts has left a new comment on your post "By Request: Collage/Storyboard Tutorial for April ...":
Thank you for sharing the tutorial. The kit is stunning x
Posted by airing cupboard crafts to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 13, 2011 3:03 AM
 
 
ellen s. has left a new comment on your post "By Request: Collage/Storyboard Tutorial for April ...":
okay first up i loVe that kit, LOL! such a great tutorial. i love those rounded edges. The Coffee shop actions are the bomb.
Hope all is well with you, girl! miss chattin' with ya.

Posted by ellen s. to Inspiration for Generation C 2.00 at April 13, 2011 10:35 AM
 
 Hi Laura and Ellen, my friend! Thank you so much. The kit is one of my favorites!!!! Ellen, I emailed you, I hope you got it! xoxo
 
 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

3 comments:

scrapchick said...

Hello from Beyond Blogging class! Looks exciting - can't wait! I'll be back!

Lisa-Jane said...

That sneak is so beautifully colourful! It was interesting to read your comments too.

Valerie said...

Your peek is very interesting. I'll be back to check it out. Your blog is a keeper for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...