Tuesday, May 17

CKC Mini Challenge #1 - Cards


Counterfeit Kit Challenge -Mini Challenge #1: Sketch Challenge




Sketch is from the awesome website:





 I made two cards using my May Counterfeit Kits.
They are loosely inspired by the sketch. Do you like to make cards? I am not a card-maker. But I think I could make cards on a more regular basis by using sketches like this. My mother-in-law especially likes my handmade cards, no matter what quality they are, LOL, so that is also encouraging.



 
 



 
What are your favorite card sketch blogs?
 
To see more cards, check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

11 comments:

Emily said...

Your cards are stunning! Just stunning! Love that soiree banner.

Lisa said...

Ok again just gorgeous. I have loved everything you have created with this kit. Wish i was the lucky recipient of your fantastic work.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love these! What a fabulous use of your kit and the sketch.
Rinda

Jimjams said...

For someone who doesn't make cards these are STUNNING. In fact they'd be STUNNING from some who does make cards IYKWIM! Love your punched butterflies - they just finish things of so beautifully. Gorgeous colours in your kit.

jennifer said...

Your cards are so beautiful, such pretty colours, I {heart} the little flag on the first one, I'm going to have to use that on a card at some point! x

Margie said...

Beautiful cards! Such a treat!

Jennifer said...

Terrific cards!! I too and not a card maker but have been forcing myself to make them lately. They are always so beautiful and appreciated by most recipients. I agree that a sketch helps. I find that scraplifting straight out of card making magazines gets me a wonderful result every time!! hee hee

S said...

Nicely done - so bright and happy.

Kim Strother said...

I se you used some the embellishments on the cards, great job!

Tara O said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!

ms.schwiet said...

That flag pole is super duper cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...