Wednesday, May 18

Counterfeit Kit Mini Pages 7 - 10

An update with more pages from the mini-album for my niece's graduation. I am using my May Counterfeit Kit, of course.You can see all my previous pages here. These are pages 7 through 10.






 





I had stamped these chipboard frames a long time ago, and then never used them. I had only stamped the flourish and left the rest blank chipboard. So I wiped blue ink over them, and the stamped flourished showed through. I really like the end result.
 





 
 




 On the page below, I've used one of my homemade dimensional stickers.
 




 
 




 
 See more Counterfeit Kit projects at the CKC blog.

What creative projects are you working on? I love to hear about them. I read every comment.
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

14 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

This is so beautiful and happy!
Rinda

jennifer said...

These are all gorgeous, I love the transparent page, and the frames look really great. I'm loving how bright it all is! x

Margie said...

So beautiful, I love all of the details!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh wow your mini looks so awesome! i love all the bright cheery colors!

thanks so much for visiting my blog siehled with a kiss today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. I would be honored if you stopped by again sometime or even signed up tofollow me and i would do the same! thanks again-mary pat

A Creative Operation said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am loving it!

Tricia said...

So pretty!!!

S said...

So many pretty details.

Tara O said...

Yummy! I'll take one. This is gorgeous!!!

Jimjams said...

Stunning work - that is going to make such a wonderful record for her. LOVE the inked and stamped frames - they are lush!

mytwoandras said...

What a fun gift. She is going to love it.

Lisa said...

what a gorgeous mini book - your niece is one lucky girl! I love all the bright colours and the dimension. simply gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work just love all the bright colors.

ashley said...

I love how happy and bright your pages are while still being so pretty! Awesome present :)

Sherri Thompson said...

This is an amazing abum! I love everything about it! BEAUTIFUL! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...