Monday, May 9

Counterfeit Kit Page 1 and Log Your Memory Challenge #19






Here is the first page of a mini album I am making for my niece for her graduation from high school. I made my own rosette. I used a Copic to color the edge of the acrylic mini-album page. It was pretty hard to photograph this so I hope you can tell where the edges of the mini album page are.




***********


Log Your Memory.com Challenge #19

It's What I Love To Do

What I love to Do {Collab w/ Re Kneipp}
by Tangie
Template: kiss april by twosisters (retired)

Thanks for looking!
Love ya!
xoxo


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

14 comments:

helena said...

Lovely work - so different from my style but I love the colour and vibrance.

taylortattle said...

Gorgeous! Never quite had the courage to use my acrylic mini albums; looking forward to seeing how yours progresses! Sue x

Cheri said...

Can't wait to see what comes next - that mini album is GORGEOUS! and I love the layout!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

Really pretty album page. I have a fear of accrylic. LOL You make it look so easy!

Bethany

Tracy said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous page, I just love the colours, so pretty.

S said...

Great cover for the album - very eye-catching. Great page too.

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Can't wait to see the rest! Love the bling!

Margie said...

What gorgeous projects!! I love the Mini album cover& the layout is truly awesome!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous!
Rinda

Tricia said...

So beautiful!!!

A Creative Operation said...

Stunning! I can't wait to see the rest of the album.

Glinda said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. beautiful work.

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...I love it. Absolutely gorgeous!

ms.schwiet said...

beautiful graduation paraphernalia and I love the page on what you love to I could look forever at the adorable way you collage that page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...