Friday, May 27

Inspired by Pink Paislee

Page by Julie Ann Shahin



Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop: Manufacturer Inspiration!!! I am so glad that you are here. I have a lot to share with you. If you want to start at the beginning of the blog hop or if you want to find  out what the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is all about, you can start here. The blogs will go live at 12:00 Midnight Eastern on the 28th.

You can find all of my May Counterfeit Challenge posts here.

For this blog hop, the counterfeiters were challenged to go to a manufacturer's blog and find inspiration. Since I was working with Pink Paislee Soiree, I wanted to see what was interesting at the Pink Paislee blog. Of course, there is so much talent in their design team. I ended up settling on this card by the amazing Danielle Flanders...
Card by Danielle Flanders
My version at the top of this post was made using my hybrid kit from House of 3 and  Rhonna Farrer's blog. Instead of a card, I used the pennants in a page for the mini album. I will show you the rest of the album, in photos as well as a video!!!! But first, I want to let you know that the next person on the blog hop list is Milissa http://millermall.blogspot.com/

Now, here is the rest of my album:
Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Check out the video of the whole album put together with finishing touches!!!! Feels so good to have this baby done! xoxo






Don't forget to head over to the next blog: Milissa: http://millermall.blogspot.com/









Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

25 comments:

jennifer said...

The mini album is so beautiful, I just love the way each page is so different and has so many details. The pennant page is gorgeous, you are really making me want these patterned papers! Love the little pearls on the butterflies too. x

Lesa said...

Now that is a great mini album!! Totally liking the way you put it all together!! So colorful and fun!! Your card is so nice too!!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Good take on the inspiration!

Missus Wookie said...

such a gorgeous amount of colour and detail! Really like the combo of hybrid being added in here.

Emily said...

It is awesome.. just awesome.. I am completely in awe of the bold color pallet and all those fun details.

onescraphappymomma said...

What a gorgeous album! And I love your eclectic style!

JustYolie said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely stunning...thanks for the inspiration...new follower here.

Lisa said...

Wish i was the lucky recipient of that album! You did a beautiful job on it. Absolutely love all the paper and embellishments.

A Creative Operation said...

Stunning job on this mini album! I am in awe!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your work is absolutely stunning!! I love the vibrant colors and variety of patterns you used! Just beautiful!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the pennants. Gives me some great ideas for using patterned paper and adding even more layers of images.
rinda

patti west said...

hi JA! This project of yours is gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! :) hey...fyi, I played at the Hop too. I can't leave praise for most people though (blogger is being a PIMA) and I'm not sure if I linked up in the correct place at the Counterfeit blog. hugs, patti

Glinda said...

Wow!!! Love it all.

Karen Williams said...

Absolutely amazing- so pretty and so much detail- I am amazed

ashley said...

I am speechless. I really don't have words for how stunning your entire album is. I'll have to settle with WOW and that's not even close!

Rbarakat said...

This is sooo gorgeous!!! It came out beautifully!

Jennifer said...

A wonderful mini album!!! Love those pennants as inspiration!! You did an amazing job with this PP line!!

redmom said...

Your mini totally rocks! I love all the bright colors & different shapes you put into it!

Tricia said...

What an amazing album! I can see that a great deal of thought and planning went into making this for someone special.

Jimjams said...

Gorgeous - lovely strokeable, touchy feeling, stunning album! Well worth every minute/hour/day/week of effort!

Lisa J said...

Wow.gorgeous mini album.

mytwoandras said...

So beautiful.

Emeraldvalkyrie said...

WOW! That's an awesome project!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous album Julie! I love the mixed media, clear pages, all the details and embellishments. It's just beautiful. :)

Ginger said...

Wow Julie your album is absolutely gorgeous!! I especially love the pennant page :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...