Friday, May 6

Oh Yeah! Baby! A New Counterfeit Kit Challenge and Eye Candy

I'm super excited to participate in my 4th (I think?) month in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge

From the CKC Blog: "This month's "summery" inspiration kit...the May 2011 Inspiration Kit for this is put together by Work In Prgress Kits...you can visit their website at http://wipkits.blogspot.com/

Work in Progress released their May 2011 Kit on April 15h...and it was sold out that very day, so this is an IDEAL kit to counterfeit!!!

The link to the picture of their May Kit is...
My take on the kit will be posted soon. I have my kit ready to be photographed. I do have some eye candy  for you! I have the last few projects from my April Counterfeit Kit to share, as well as my leftovers!
Layout Using April Counterfeit Kit

Card using April Counterfeit Kit


Thanks for visiting! Want to try the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and use your stash? Check it out here.




Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

15 comments:

Margie said...

What awesome projects you made in April! Can't wait to see what you make this month!

Cheri said...

Your April projects are all so bright and cheerful!

S said...

Great wrap-up post. Your projects all have a similar flavor - so nicely done from your kit!

Melissa said...

I really like the bold colors on that crop day layout!

Tammy said...

Wow - look how productive you were with that kit! Can't wait to see what you do in May. I'm giving the Counterfeit kit challenge a try this month! I had fun putting mine together. :)

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

OH how pretty! I love the saying on the layout! Great job!

Tricia said...

Beautiful April projects! Can't wait to see your May kit!

Emily said...

Your projects are gorgeous! I love those green patterns on your card. Thanks for sharing everything!

taylortattle said...

Oooh, such lovely projects. The colours are just so bright and cheery! Looking forward to seeing what you do in May! Suex

A Creative Operation said...

Awesome projects!!!

Sherri Thompson said...

I LOVE these projects Julie! I just love that crop layout,and your brag book is adorable! I can't wait to see your May kit!

patti west said...

hey!!! I remember that photo! :) :) :) I also want to make time for the Counterfeit challenges - is that not a brilliant concept or what?! Love this lo, JA!!!! I'm back from vacation. Matthew graduates on Saturday...then my calendar gets free! Hope to see you soon. xo~

Clair said...

You were so productive with your April kit - and it must have been a big one, you have more stuff in your leftovers than I think I had in my original kit! Looking forward to seeing your May Counterfeit!

mytwoandras said...

I love all of your details like the stitching. Everything looks so finished.

Tara O said...

Lots of wonderful things happened with your kit in April!! You GO girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...