Friday, June 10

10 Things. On the 10th of the Month.


Shimelle is hosting 10 Things, a meme where you post 10 things on your blog, then add your link on her blog, and visit all the other blogs linked there to see what amazing 10 things they have shared!  You pick what you want to share. It has to be 10 things. No more, no less.

I decided to share 10 Things From Pinterest: of one of my favorite things - Butterflies!!! Enjoy!


#1. Butterflies tutorial



#2. Paper Butterflies Sanctuary Tutorial for Kids



#3. Copic Butterflies Tutorial



#4. Empty Frames with Butterflies Idea




#5. Felt Butterfly on Etsy
Source: etsy.com via Karen on Pinterest




#6. DIY Idea - Butterflies on Paper Laterns





#7. Layout by Elizabeth Kartchner



#9. Layered Butterflies Tutorial



#10. Butterflies in Jar


Follow Me on Pinterest






 
 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

17 comments:

Cheri said...

OMG!!! Starred some I can come back and drool some more. And follow some of those links. And pin some stuff myself.

Sherry C said...

What a beautiful butterfly collection! Don't you just LOVE pinterest?!

Craftyangel said...

loving all the flutterbys

Denise said...

Fab fab fab butterflies,I really must go and have a look at pinterestx

scrappysue said...

Oh, butterflies are my absolute favourite, thanks for all the lovely eye candy Julie Ann! And thanks for the heads-up on my blogger profile, I hate having to use that instead of my Typepad sign in, but sometimes I have to. Its all updated now. We are settling back in slowly but surely, its great to be back!

Connie said...

awesome~INSPIRATION!!!

Melissa said...

How lovely - butterflies everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Rebekah said...

Wow, lovely inspiration!! Love that first one. I have a few canvases to do something with!

Irene said...

Gorgeous ideas and photos!

Carolyn Phillips said...

Oh Pinterest, I could loose days there!

Jo.C said...

Great post - makes me feel more summery than the weather here does at the moment :0)

jo said...

One of my favourite things too - but I haven't really got the hang of pintrest yet.

Beverly said...

beautiful finds, I really love the felt butterfly and the ones on the Chinese paper lanterns :)

furrypig said...

oooh bang on trend with all those beautiful butterflies thank you!

Em said...

some great ideas here... i love the butterflies in the jar, and also the empty frames. you could use that idea in so many ways! thanks for the inspiration!

photosglitterglue said...

Beautiful butterflies!

Sandie said...

What a lovely take on 10 Things!Love the butterflies and the idea.
I've started to use Pinterest more and more and can see how it will be very useful as a source for inspiration as well as book marking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...