Monday, June 6

Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall and New June Counterfeit Kit Challenge




I just love this new song from Coldplay! We are big fans in this house, as we saw them in concert a few years ago...crossing one thing off the bucket list!

It's that time again for the new Counterfeit Kit Challenge.
This Month's Inspiration Kit... 
The June 2011 Kit is put together by another new kit club called Burlap and Buttercups...you can visit their website at http://burlapandbuttercups.com/index.htm

Burlap and Buttercup's June 2011 Main Kit is so light and airy, you can view the inspiration kit and the list of contents at http://burlapandbuttercups.com/kits.htm.

You can view the awesome Master Forger's Kits here.

Now here is My June Counterfeit Kit:
I made my own version of the Jenni Bowlin vellum butterflies using my Big Shot and a butterfly die, and my own baker's twine with my copics, pink on pink.

See More Counterfeit Kits Here



Are you going to play along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge? I should let you know that there is a fabulous prize offered this month! Sandy, from http://www.socalscrapbooks.com/, has generously donated this prize pack that will be randomly given away to one of our blog hop participants on the 28th of June.  So gather your Counterfeit Kits, follow along with the tutorials to "counterfeit" some product, and stay tuned for details about the Blog Hop on June 28th. 


http://www.socalscrapbooks.com/



This Month's Prize pack includes:
1-Button Maker-Round 14
1-pack of Button Accessories-Round 14
1- pack of Spring Felt Flowers
 Plus there is a summer-long Smash Book Challenge too! Check it out here:

Smash Book Summer Challenge





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

23 comments:

Clair said...

What an awesome kit! I love the mix of original elements from the kit with bits from your own stash. The Melissa Frances frames look amazing - and I can't wait to see what you do with them :)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh. Cupcakes - cool! I also like the deeper tones you've used.
Rinda

beccaf1970 said...

Pretty kit! I love all the pink and orange, and that cupcake paper!

I'll be playing along this month (after completely missing May!)...just put my kit together...hope to post it tomorrow!

Linda said...

Hi Julie Ann! Pretty kit, I like the blue paper and of course the cupcake one. I decided to join in after seeing you post last month's challenges on FB. Thanks for sharing! :)

Tricia said...

What a pretty kit! You did a great job putting this together!

Tara O said...

Love the bright and pretty papers!!!

Kim Strother said...

I love the cupcake paper! Your kit really works...happy creating!

Miss Misi said...

Your kit looks so vibrant! Have fun.

jennifer said...

Your kit looks fabulous, the bright pink and orange mix is so attention grabbing and I love all the embellies you've put together, like the 'don't forget' hand! Can't wait to see what you make with your kit! x

Margie said...

Your kit is so bright and fun! I can't wait to see what you create with it!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Can't wait to see all the fun creations that come from this great kit!

A Creative Operation said...

This kit screams summer to me!

Tammy said...

Oh, that is such an awesome kit. I love your handmade butterflies and all the little embellishments. Have fun creating this month!

mytwoandras said...

I love your fun papers and bright colors. I will be watching for your great projects.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Wonderful colors! Love your kit!

scrappysue said...

Hi Julie Ann, have missed visiting your blog (due to moving house and all!), its always so bright and cheery! And what a gorgeous kit you have put together. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Lisa said...

Cant wait to see what you create using your kit.

S said...

Such vibrancy to your kit, love it.

Jenny said...

This is my kind of kit! Wonderful. I want one just like it. Can't wait to see what you make with it so I can "steal" it!

Jennifer said...

Your kit looks yummy!! Love the colours here and have fun creating with it!

Jimjams said...

What a vibrant kit - I'm sure you'll do it justice and produce some creations with great style & pizazz as ever!

Lisa said...

that is a truly gorgeous kit! I spy a few things in there that are in mine too! Yours has such a great playful feeling to it - it'll be such fun to use!

BrigitteG said...

Gorgeous kit you've picked here Julieann !!! luv the cupcakes and the butterflies ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...