Wednesday, June 15

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Layout: You Are the Best Thing



Yay! I finally made time to scrap yesterday morning. I've been working hard on deadlines such as the August issue of GingerScrapStreet magazine. I decided to take 15 minutes to scrap with my June Counterfeit Challenge Kit. The photos are from our vacation on the Mexican Riviera for my 40th birthday in December. I just got the photos printed, and I am happy to have a layout finished!

If you have plans to travel to Mexico, I will be more than happy to give you recommendations on accomodations. 





Be sure to check out the CKC Blog for more layouts, tutorials, and the June Mini-Challenge #1: Ad Inspiration! Join in the fun!!!! xoxo


Also here is a layout that I completed for the Log Your Memory Challenge Team, Challenge #24: Compare and Contrast a Relationship

Supplies:
Template: Queen of the Crop Swap Bag by Studio Bree
Papers: Enchanted Art Box, and Wonderland by Studio Tangie, Art Stomp Collab by Studio Tangie with Roben-Marie
Elements: Art Stomp Collab by Studio Tangie with Roben-Marie
Title Word Art: Loves of My Life by Janet Carr (GDT at Log Your Memory)
Journal Lines: Journal Anthology 6 by Studio Tangie
Tape: Art Journal Caravan Parcel 6 by Studio Tangie
Splattergraffiti: Steampunk Band Collab by Studio Tangie with Rebecca McMeen

Thanks for looking!!!
Love ya!




Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

15 comments:

Tricia said...

Your layouts are amazing! I love all the details and the stories that you have shared in them.

helen said...

Love your layouts - they are really interesting and keep you looking at all the lovely details Hx

scrappysue said...

Gorgeous LO's as ever Julie Ann. I also love all the little details!

Glinda said...

Love all the details. Your layouts are beautiful.

Lorraine said...

lots of lovely layers and they all go together so nicely. Great job.

Lisa said...

really my style of layout - all those layers and bits giving so much dimension and so much to see! love it

A Creative Operation said...

These are stunning! Great job!

S said...

So many great creative details - love looking at your pages.

beccaf1970 said...

These are fabulous! I love the collage feel of them...so many fun details to discover each time you look at them!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the colors and all the details. Great way to use up your kit! :)

Linda said...

Beautiful layouts, I love looking at all the details on them.

scrappyjacky said...

A wonderful holiday LO....love all the details in it.

ms.schwiet said...

The collage look for the beach page is amazing

Tara O said...

These LO's are absolutely amazing!!!

BrigitteG said...

Heyy Beaudiful Julieann, gorgeous work as usual !! love the colours and all !!
have a fantastic w-end !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...