Saturday, June 25

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Layout


 I swore I was going to use this cupcake paper this month, and so I thought it was appropriate for the All-Inclusive Meal theme from our trip to Mexico and the Valentin Imperial Maya. The food was amazing, we both gained at least 5 pounds unfortunately from the buffets. I had to take a photo of the food, although I know nothing about food photography! LOL

 You'll see I used my Counterfeit butterfly and Counterfeit twine on this layout!
 You can view tutorial links for making Vellum Butterflies on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Also check out this video from UKmaryanne on how to make your own baker's twine:












Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

10 comments:

Emily said...

That cupcake paper is my favorite! I love how you used it. Such a fun layout and so cool that you used your butterfly and twine!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love the cupcakes, and all the extra goodies! The vellum butterflies with the pearl centers look amazing! TFS!

Tara O said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Tricia said...

Fabulous way to use up that cute cupcake paper. This is a such a fun layout. Your hand made embellies are lovely!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I think your photo is awesome! What a great way to use that cupcake paper, it's adorable! This is a really fun page!

Lisa said...

love this fun layout - you really know how to mix up the colours in a fun, gorgeous way! love it

S said...

Fun layout - I'm becoming a big fan of baker's twine too.

Sandra said...

That really is one of my favourie papers, and your layout is wonderful

beccaf1970 said...

Great use of the cupcake paper! Beautiful page!

Lynneb said...

Oh my goodness, I am SO addicted to pinterest...in fact, I am at this moment, stalking all of your boards and wishing we could meet up for a day of chatting about flea markets and making things! have a fun day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...