Thursday, June 30

Things I Want To Make




I'm so shamelessly addicted to Pinterest. And so, I have a long list of things I want to make from cool ideas I've found there. I need to just turn off the computer and get to it! Here are some of the things on my list:


Fabric flowers




Make my own embossing folder from cereal boxes



Ranunculus paper flowers tutorial - oh so pretty!!!



Source: flickr.com via Julie on Pinterest

Fun and fabulous, colorful house pillows!





Driftwood heart!


Source: etsy.com via Lindsay on Pinterest


Heart little scraps pillow!!!



Fun mobile for my scraproom!

ggg



Game board houses



Chunky board tutorial!





Painted river rocks!




Bohemian-style belt tutorial


Source: etsy.com via Kathy on Pinterest

Cheap garage-sale books glued to a box! Very clever!





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

6 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oh my - in love with those game board houses! I am NOT going down the pinterest road. . . I am NOT going down the pinterest road . . .
Rinda

Sandra said...

Oohh I solo want the little houses

Cheri said...

totally swooning over that little pillow! Is it the happy whimsical colors? the quote? the combo? don't know - just love it!

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! These are great ideas you have pinned! I would love to try some of these myself! I love the mobile, the pillow & the self-made embossing folders! TFS!

Rebekah said...

Look at all those delightful goodies! I'll have to come back when I'm on my other laptop and PIN them!! TFS with us.

cate said...

oh, my, those river rocks are amazing! thanks for sharing this list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...