Sunday, July 10

10 Things on the 10th

10 Things on the 10th of the Month is something brought to you by the participants in the Shimelle class  Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers. Each person shares 10 Things, any thing, it has to be 10, no more, no less. It could be 10 photos, 10 tutorials, 10 favorite blogs, 10 recipes, etc. On the 10th of the month.

Last month I shared 10 Butterfly Tutorials I found on Pinterest.

This month I've been busy organizing and tagging my photos per Stacy Julian's Instructions in the Big Picture Class Photo Freedom. So I thought I'd share 10 Favorite Photos from Summer's Past. As you see, we spend a lot of time on the beach and lake in our neighborhood. Also, I am not a professional photographer so I'm sure there are mistakes I can correct. Anyways, here are some of our favorite memories!

10 Favorite Photos from Summers' Past

in no particular order
1. This photo I took in 2007 of my husband (center) and his bandmates for their Myspace page.


2.I took this photo of my nephew in July 2008 at the Pier near our house.


3. My husband took this photo of my mother, myself, and my sister as we were flying a kite on the beach in 2008.


4. A photo of my nephew on our beach, playing in the sand. I like to bring him over once a week to play on the beach in the summer.2008


5. My nephew and I on our boat on the bay. Docked for a restroom stop!



6. My other nephew being silly as he is about to jump in the lake off of our boat. 2009



7. My nephew in 2010 on the beach, see how he's grown in two years.


8.On the Erie Canal Bike Path with my husband in 2009.


9.On our boat with Friday in 2010


10. July 3, 2011 - we took our young nephew down to the bay to feed the swans and ducks.

See more 10 Things posts here.










 
 
 
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

9 comments:

scrappysue said...

Great photos Julie Ann, and how cool that you have a boat! Certainly looks like you have had some great summers! Hope all is well, x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Great post - I love so many of them, especially the my space page photo and the summer cottage.
Rinda

Irene said...

It's lovely to spend summer days by the water!x

nikki said...

what fab summer pics, love the last one the most, such a happy natural pic.

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous summer pics!!

Connie said...

Great pictures~enjoyed my visit!!!

Nance said...

Love your photos. The first one is my most favorite.

Bethany said...

Really fun photos! Would you please shoot an e-mail over to Counterfeit Kit Challenge? We want to talk with you about something. :) counterfeitkitchallenge@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

scrappyjacky said...

Such lovely,happy summer photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...