Saturday, July 9

July Counterfeit Kit Challenge Layout - Boating



This layout came together so super easily because I had created my July Counterfeit Kit. I made my layout first and then found the photo to fit. I absolutely love this combination of patterned papers, who knew red, white and blue could be so fun? Like I said the other day, I usually avoid this color combo.








For more all things Counterfeit Kit Challenge and tutorials, go here.



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

10 comments:

helen said...

Neat idea to make the LO first - and the strawberries are so cute!

Marit said...

I came across your name again on the 'art journal caravan' blog... soooo, my dear. Art journaling too huh? I don't 'scrapbook' anymore myself since over a year, and it seems many people are getting into the art journaling lately (I hope to think that's because of my workshops *teehee*) I hope you are doing well? Big hug from the Netherlands!

Lisa said...

fun layout! I often make the layout first especially when working with kits - it's a fun way to change up the process isn't it? Great job!

S said...

Making the layout first - now that's interesting. I might have to try it - then maybe I'd use up more of my kit contents. You added such great touches to your page - nice!

Ali said...

I make the LO first too sometimes. I love this red white and blue combination and there are so many great embellishments on it too.

Margie said...

Great layout- I am grabbing in my stash now, because you have inspired me to grab some more bits for my "Liberty Shores" kit!

A Creative Operation said...

That looks great!

Linda said...

I love your layout and all the little details you added to it. I like the idea of making the layout first. I may have to try that the next time I get 'stuck'

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

Great job. I love red/white/blue. But I love that metallic flower like embellishment and your crochet accents!

Tara O said...

Beautiful!!! Love your LO!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...