Saturday, August 27

Counterfeit Kit Master Forgers' Sketch Support Blog Hop (*updated with new photos)


 

 
Welcome to the CKC Master Forgers' Blog Hop. I do believe I am the first stop.
This is my last challenge as the August Guest Designer for the Countefeit Kit Challenge Blog. Thanks girls for having me, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!  *UPDATE: I've now updated this post with photos that have been taken in the daylight, and close-ups that I didn't have posted this morning! :) Take a look!!!
 
For this challenge, we were given this exclusive sketch made just for us by Allison Davis of Sketch Support.  So exciting. It's an awesome sketch!

  These are maternity photos I took of my sister the day before she gave birth. I used my August Counterfeit Kit. I need to re-take these photos in daylight though. 


I'm going to add the journaling later in the big journaling block.








Thanks so much for visiting!

The next person on the blog hop is the fabulous Crystalhttp://crystalscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

You'll want to check out the many layouts she always gets completed each month for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge, and some great tutorials too!


Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email  
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

20 comments:

scrappysue said...

Wow Julie Ann, what a fabby LO. Love all the butterflies and great photos! x

jennifer said...

What beautiful photos, your sister must love them. All the butterflies make this a lovely, delicate page. X

Jimjams said...

Gorgeous - how wonderful to take pictures just the day before the baby arrived! Perfect timing!

Lisa said...

wow, you really made the most of that great sketch. i love all the elements you ahve added onto your layout and it is lovely with the soft, baby colours and the sweet photos. You have been such a great guest designer this month!

Margie said...

Your layout turned out so pretty!! I love the soft colors and butterflies!

Emily said...

Wow...this is just stunning. Those are great photos and the butterflies are perfect.

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your photos are beautiful! I love how you embellished the page! It's lovely!

Kim Strother said...

Beautiful page! I love the softness and the embellisments!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the colors! so beautiful!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

I love it! Gorgeous moving photos and I love the colors. I love the fabric flowers! Great job, I am so glad you were here this month!

Ali said...

so much delicious detail and gorgeous colours - love it. tfs.

S said...

Wonderful layout - such rich details!

Jennybean said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors in your kit!

Alisha said...

Gorgeous LO! Love her sweet tiny belly too :D

Rita Barakat said...

WOw this is gorgeous!!!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Love all the layers and colors on this layout - thanks for sharing these pretty pages!

Marie A said...

Wow - you really have a knack for embellies!

Marie Ackerman :)

Sarah said...

This is beautiful! Those photos area amazing. I love the butterflies and the green and kraft color combo is fabulous!

Tara O said...

Just absolutely lovely!!!

La Petite Maison said...

Such a lovely layout! You never cease to amaze me with your use of embellishments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...