Wednesday, August 24

Summer Journaling and More Updates

I've been busy blogging at the Studio Tangie blog! Let's take a look.
I have posted updates in my Summer Journal/Smashbook here.


Fall In Love with the Yellow and Gray Trend here.


Be Inspired by Brilliant Color here.


Check out my Buildable Art Journal Pages Part 1 here.



 Check out my Buildable Art Journal Pages Part 2 here
Lots of doodling inspiration from other sources as well.





A Look at Fall Fashion 2011 here.




DIY Subway Art Here (tons of examples)


 
Enjoy This Post? 
Want More?  
Subscribe by Email 
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Fabulously inspiring Julie Ann; the colour post was so happy and I love the look of Tangie's kits; what a fantastic way to dip your toes into art journalling. Thanks for all the inspiration! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...