Tuesday, August 9

Tea Time - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Layout #1

There is a lovely Tea House in town called La-Tea-Da, and we go there at least twice a year, I even bought a Groupon for the full tea ($8 for an $16 tea & finger-food meal) this spring. This is a photo of some of the teacups just sitting at the waitress station. I think the K&Co. Madeline embellishments fit perfectly here.
Here are some closeups of this layout....

Martha Stewart Glitter Alpha and Making Memories Chipboard Alpha




There is time for everything. So true.





Yummy. Num num. :) You can see on the butterfly and the bingo card that I added pearls on almost everything!


Now be sure to check out the other Counterfeiters right here: Mister Linky August 2011




You can join in the fun with the inspiration here. Have fun!
Thanks for visiting!!! xoxo
 
Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader
Pin It

7 comments:

Kim Strother said...

Wonderful layout. I was just trying to find the photos from the time my daughters 6th grade class had a mother and daughter tea. I thought they would go perfect with my kit!

Laurie Marmon said...

Great layout. Can't wait to see what all you create this month with your kits.

happysnapper said...

perfect subject for these whimiscal papers and love the cake embellees. Very la tea da indead.

Pam said...

So glad I came across your blog-it's fll of inspiration!

Linda said...

Wonderful layout, there are so many pretty things to look at. Now I am in the mood for some tea. :)

Margie said...

Beautiful layout!

S said...

Oh this is lovely. What a great name - La Tea Da! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...