Saturday, October 29

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Pumpkin Patch Page Kit, Sketch and Pumpkin Tutorial!

Welcome! I have put together for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge a Pumpkin Patch Page Kit and picked out a sketch for you! Unfortunately, when I made my page kit, I had not seen this month's inspiration kits. I even finished my layout! Then imagine my disappointment when I saw the Halloween Inspiration Kit, with the same colors! Hopefully, if you want to do a Pumpkin Patch Page kit, you'll find something in my kit that you'll find inspiration for, including my pumpkin tutorial!


Now obviously this page kit is a bit big for one page kit. The hazards of shopping at home for free!!!!

Here is your sketch! from Pagemaps October 2010 - even though it's 8.5" x 11" I adapted it to 12" x 12".


My Page:



TUTORIAL for Yarn Pumpkins:


















Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

9 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for the tutorial. I know I would have made it wrong and ended up with glue all over the place (and me!) :-) great page!

Margie said...

I love this, Julie Ann! Great pumpkins!

Tricia said...

Great kit, awesome tutorial. Love your layout!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Thanks for the tutorial on the adorable yarn pumpkins! Your page kit and layout are amazing!

Angelfish said...

You're right, that sketch would work perfectly with my counterfeit kit. Thanks for stopping by today xx

S said...

What a great post - your kit is fab and sketch you picked is as well. I especially like those shiny orange letters - I have tons of those to use up. And thanks for sharing the tutorial too!

Julia said...

Your kit is fabulous! I so love those yarn pumpkins!!! and your layout turned out spectacular!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

There's always room for more Halloween! I love your pumpkins, Julie Ann! I am now trying to think of other shapes to form, too. Thanks for the tutorial!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I love your pumpkins and that was a great tutorial! And you can never have too much Halloween stuff (I think I still have paper from 2001!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...