Sunday, October 23

How About a Layering Challenge?

I love layering!!! I think it's so fun to add texture and dimension to a layout. The next mini-challenge at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is a Layering Challenge. Are you in? 

Want some inspiration? First, you can check out the Master Forgers' layouts all pictured in this one post here, along with October Guest Designer Keri Babbitt. Then you can also check out my Pinterest Layering Board too.

More views of my layout.... I used a sketch from the PageMaps 2011 Wall Calendar.


 Join our fun!  And don't forget, the October sponsor for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is

All you need to do is like them on their Facebook page, leave them a comment on there letting them know CKC sent you, and then send an e-mail to counterfeitkitchallenge@yahoo.com and let them know you it.





Thanks everyone for their prayers and emails about my missing cousin. My aunt and uncle picked her up from the police station Friday night, I assume the police found her, I don't know the story yet as I wanted to give them some time to settle in. I am kissing the ground and praising the Lord because many of us had feared the worst had happened to her. She is okay and we are so very grateful. I couldn't have made it through the past 5 days without all of your support and prayers!





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

11 comments:

S said...

There is such wonderful color and depth to your page; it looks great. And I am glad to hear to the little one has been returned to her family. I will send up a little prayer of thanksgiving, as well as one for her continued well-being.

Lisa said...

your layout is gorgeous as ever - all those bright colours and texture, and fun, and layers and dimension! fab!

I saw some deer running across a field yesterday and was in awe - shame I was in the car at the time and don't have a suitable photo or I might have lifted your layout ;-)

Helen said...

Another beautiful page - you are so good at using bright colours and patterns without it being too much! I love your handmade felt embellies here too. So glad your cousin is back safely :)

Margie said...

Gorgeous layout! I am so glad she is home!!

mytwoandras said...

So happy your niece is home and safe. Your layout is so bright and cheerful. I love the layered felt flowers and all of the circles.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

So glad your cousing is safe and sound! Your layout is wonderful! I love the little cluster of tags especially, what a great idea. I might just have to lift that. ;)

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Good news and great layout! I like the layers of your flowers - so pretty.

Julia said...

Fabulous layout!! I love the 3 felt embellishments you used!!

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous page and great screaming colors used...I love the layering an this layout!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh great! Just love the colour explosion. Kim

Emily said...

Fantasic layering! Really love the bright colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...