Sunday, November 6

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Time!

Welcome friends! I'm so excited to share with you the New Counterfeit Kits for November!
As posted on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, "If you have ever browsed through those great monthly scrapbook kit clubs and admired their beautiful kits...but knew you needed more supplies, like a "hole in the head"...you know who you are (you're the one with TONS of supplies and embellishments in your ever growing scrapbook stash)...this challenge is for you!

On the 5th of every month here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, we will choose a kit from a popular kit club (for inspiration) and challenge you to create a "counterfeit kit", using just the supplies you already own."

Welcome to our 11th month of Counterfeiting!!!  We just wanted to remind everyone that this month's sponsor (and inspiration kit) is Scraptastic Club.  They are giving away a $20 gift certificate to this month's winner!  For more details, see this post.

This Month's Inspiration Kit... 


The November 2011 Inspiration Kits are 2 current kits, just released from Scraptastic Club. 

You can view the November 2011 inspiration kits (and the lists of contents) from Scraptastic Club here.  There are two kits to choose from, feel free to counterfeit either of the kits.  If you want to do both of them, that's great too!"

I am counterfeiting the "Home Sweet Home" kit,as pictured below, from Scraptastic.


My Kit: Blessings and Heartstrings

Photobucket

I divided my Main Kit this month into Page Kits as suggested on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog under how to use Kits.

Here are the Mini Page Kits...

 I think this first kit might be for a vacation or summer layout. I love the aqua and red color combo and of course, the wood grain. A couple journaling blocks that mimic the whimsical frames in the patterned paper by Sassafrass. Yummy flowers by Prima.


Total 7gypsies vibe here based on the Life Is Good paper. Vintage is the name of the game here. I can't wait to play with this page kit.


 I've already played with this page kit a little, and ended up doing something totally different than what I expected! I had to add a few things in order to accomplish the project as it was a gift. Maybe I'll share tomorrow!


Pretty in pink is this page kit. Perhaps I'll make a layout about a summer picnic or a gratitude page about friendships.


Garden delights and all things floral. If you don't quite recognize the orange paper, it's because I spray-painted a pattern over the patterned paper.


 Romantic and sweet. A little bit of vintage, and a little bit of sophistication.


Happy and cheerful. A page kit about our family, our home.


Now it's your turn!


"We challenge you to jump right in, join us, be inspired, create, and share your work! We can't wait to meet you!

TERMS OF USE- Although "scraplifting" is well-received (and common) in the scrapbook community, we would like to remind you that all of the information, links, and artwork on this blog are intended for personal use only. Please do not re-create any kits for resale. Please do not use any of the downloadable images or artwork for resale without reading and following the specific guidelines laid out by the site you have obtained the image(s) from. Thank you!"

Check out the Master Forger's November Kits at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog






Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

14 comments:

Helen said...

As always I love your kits! I like how you showed us the page kits too - but I do have serious stash envy now!

Lisa said...

you have a lot of product that I love - papers I've had and used and adore! MME and Crate especially! Gorgeous kit and the page kits idea is a great one. such a lot of wonderful product

S said...

My oh my, your scrappy blessings certainly abound. What a fabulous generous kit you have to work with. You'd better get busy (wink!).

Margie said...

I love your kit-and it's awesome how you broke it down into page kits!I like to do that too, especially w/ the papers!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I like your kit much more than the original one - that one was too country home for me. I'm counterfeiting the autumn splendor one, though.
Can't wait to see your projects - they're always awesome.
Rinda

chksngr said...

I LOVE how you broke the kit into page kits...they are all amazing. After seeing several of your kits, I do confess that I rally want to browse your stash...your embellishments alone are enough to make me swoon.

Clair said...

Wowser! Such a lot of beautiful stash. I love the idea of breaking it all down into page kits - if only so we can see everything in detail :)

Margie said...

Thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my blog-totally made my day! I feel the same way!! If you are ever in West TN, let me know!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Love it all! And I really like that you broke it down into page kits. Can't wait to see what you do with all of it!

Emily said...

I think your November kit is my new favorite scrap store!! Look at all that amazing stuff. I just want to dive in and go shopping. Love all of those page kits and will enjoy seeing how you use them.

Jimjams said...

Your kits are always so lush - so clever to split them into page kits though. Have fun!

Tara O said...

That's a FABULOUS set of kit. Wow!!! I am looking forward to seeing some great stuff out of you this month!

mytwoandras said...

I love your BIG kit. Having so much stash makes my kits big every month and I love to see others that are as full as mine. I like how you broke it down into smaller kits also.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I love how you divided it all up into individual page kits! It sure will make it easier to work with. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed trying to find stuff in my kit! This is certainly a fabulously beautiful kit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...