Thursday, November 10

Life is Good (Together)

Here is the first of two layouts to share today, that went together pretty quick with my November Counterfeit Kit, using  one of my mini page kits that I assembled (seen below). Thanks for your comments, hopefully it helped some of you to scrap faster too!


More views of the layout.... banner made from circle tags, brads, flowers, and stickers.

I wrote the journaling in with the text patterned paper. The photo was taken in Mexico for a trip for my 40th birthday so the journaling just talks about how this trip was a dream of a lifetime, and how grateful I was to my husband.

Here is the second layout to share today. This photo was taken this summer at our family reunion, of just my immediate family, plus my husband, and new nephew. I used the  following mini page kit from my November Main Kit...(plus a thing here or there from other page kits in the November Main Kit: Blessings and Heartstrings).





I used the stencil from this kit and a white glimmermist with a gold tint that doesn't quite come across in the photos. I ought to look at the actual glimmermist, I suppose.  (photo below)





Check out what everyone else is making with their November Kits at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog at the Mister Linky post. It's not too late to join in the fun too. Check out the info to play along here. Or just go to the blog to see the cool tutorials posted almost daily.





Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

10 comments:

Lisa said...

two gorgeous layouts. I especially love the circle banner in the first one - so very original and one I'll be trying out for sure!

S said...

You do know how to embellish a page - those layouts are fab!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Beautiful layouts, both of them! I really love how you use your embellishments too!

Blossom inch said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love that first one - such a riot of fun elements! You did a great job combining the various patterns.
Rinda

Margie said...

These are beautiful-thanks for showing us what you did with your kits!

Helen said...

Lovely pages - especially the banner!

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

wonderfully creative

Julia said...

Lovely layouts!!! I think it's a fabulous idea to put mini page kits together from your kit. I might have to give this a try since I make such big kits!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

I love your smaller page kits and how you're working with them. Your pages are great - the circle tag/embellishment banner is a really good, scrapliftable idea :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...