Tuesday, November 15

Tag You're It!


At the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, the first Challenge this month is to Use Tags on Your Project. Here, above, are tags I made for my layout. I used chipboard pieces (one border I cut up for three tags), collage tape, trims, bling, brads, and findings! I cut the bottom of the tags for a pennant look.

My Layout

Sightseeing In Downtown Cleveland

This layout features a few of the photos we took in downtown Cleveland this summer. We were there for my family's reunion picnic, so we stayed an extra day for sight-seeing. We did the museums already, but we didn't see some of the sights downtown. The photos are in the Arcade and Tower City Center (Terminal Tower).


I cut one of the stickers that said "Oh So Lovely" in half, and put it on either side of my middle photograph.

 I used one of my handmade medallions between two Prima flowers. You can see I concentrated on layering on this layout. I know I have a lot going on, I am not a simple scrapper.


Here I layered the ric-rak, crocheted trim, and then added a gingham bow. I thought putting a brad through the middle would be cute. I had to use my crop-a-dile to make a hole for the brad.


It doesn't show well in the photo, but I used clear letter stickers to write "down town" between "in" and cleveland". 


The tags as used on the layout.

Thanks for visiting me today!


I have been collecting other ideas for tags on Pinterest. I wish I had time to try more techniques and themes!

Tag Ideas from the Web:






Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

9 comments:

Emily said...

This layout is awesome!! I love the tags you made!!! Great idea!!!

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

wonderful tags

Helen said...

I love your hand made tags - beautiful!

Margie said...

Beautiful tags and flowers!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

So glad I saw this post - I am planning to make some tags with my kit this weekend but don't really know where to start. I'll have to look through your list :). Your tags are cute on your page!

S said...

Your tags are so cute - I really like how you repeated some elements on them.

Jimjams said...

Awesome page JA - soooo much to enjoy anf the tags are stunning!

Thanks for the links too :o)

Lisa said...

your tag banner is great (and now pinned!) and the layout is just fab. thanks for all those links - will be checking them out right away!

Blossom inch said...

awesome tags and love the layout...totally stunning! very beautiful indeed Julie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...