Monday, November 7

You Are A Rock Star


I used my November Counterfeit Kit right away to make this altered record for my nephew as a gift for his birthday.

You see, this year, we had a music theme going for his gifts as my husband gave him a bunch of albums and 45 records to play on his turntable. Here is a photo of my nephew opening his gift yesterday at his party....everyone wanted him to pass it around so they could take a closer look.



I have to give credit as I found inspiration on Pinterest to scraplift this altered record by 


Thanks for looking!!!
xoxo



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

11 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Beautiful altered black records!

Helen said...

What a cool idea - it looks great!

S said...

What a fun and unique project!

Cheri said...

What a fun gift! Did your nephew like it?

And I think it is so much fun to know that I'm awesome every time I stop by!

mytwoandras said...

What a fun idea. I like this a lot.

Ali said...

great scraplift! Really like what you've done and your nephew looks pretty pleased as well.

Margie said...

What an awesome idea!! I love these!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I love this idea!

Clair said...

Oooh. Such an interesting shape to scrap with :)

Emily said...

A very cool idea! Thanks for sharing. Love what you did.

Lisa said...

what a great idea! I should have done something like this for my brother when he had his 18th in September. but where to get an album I'd be willing to "destroy"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...