Sunday, December 4

Journal Your Christmas/ December Daily Day Four

Of all the five or six years I've been doing Journal Your Christmas, this is the most journaling I've ever written for this prompt, usually it's just been a visual page for me. I'm rather proud of getting more writing in although it's nothing earth-shattering. :)

Credits: Sara Gleason Pear Tree Album; Fee Jardine Lil Christmas; SherrieJD Countdown to Christmas 2011; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly Paper Pack and Jolly by Golly Candy; Tabby Lewis Wild Stitches; Dianne Rigdon I Dream of Shabby; Irene Aleexeva Anything Possible, GeoSansLight font

Have a great night! xoxo


Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

Sounds like you've got a lovely Christmas to look forward to Julie Ann! Thanks so much for the funny comment on my blog; I'm very tempted to put underwear in the twins' stockings now, LOL!!!!

Helen said...

I love this page - esp the retro images you've used - love it!

Margie said...

Love this, Julie Ann! A girl can dream, right?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...