Thursday, December 15

Journal Your Christmas Time!

Here's my past week of December Daily/ Journal Your Christmas entries! I just haven't had time to blog them until now. Have you been keeping up?
Day 8 In Photos

 Day 9 - Tradition



 Day 10 - Wrapping






Day 11 - Christmas Tree

Day 12 - Christmas Present


Day 13 - Christmas Music


Day 14 - Gifts


See my past 2011 Journal Your Christmas posts here.  Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for visiting! xoxo



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

3 comments:

stitchintime said...

I'm really loving how bright and cheerful your DD is coming out. Such fun designs and the photos work so well with everything. Love it!

mytwoandras said...

I love your bright colors and fun pages :)

Creative Cutter Room said...

Great job-love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration-can't wait to try to scrap my christmas also. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...