Wednesday, December 7

My Journal Your Christmas/December Daily Supplies and New Pages

I promised a  few days ago that I would share the products I'm using for my December Daily Journal. I am doing it digi for 2011. I love that you can buy digi products from paper manufacturers, as I tend to keep the
same products from year to year for my Christmas Journals. So next year, I might mix it up and do paper + digi.

I have purchased the following products at JessicaSprague.com, most I bought on $1 Wednesday, however she is no longer having $1 Wednesdays in December, but they are on sale on Wednesday, I'm not sure about other sale days:













The following five purchases were inspired by The Scrappy Jedi:




 




 


 One more product from JessicaSprague.com, not sure if I'll actually use these afterall, but I still like them:





I don't remember how I found this awesome album by Sara Gleason, perhaps while surfing at MyScrapbookArt.com...but it's a huge time-saver and it's awful cute!





A Lil Bit O Christmas by Fee Jardine (retired)





 


Holiday Word Art by Ali Edwards

 
Here are my newest pages for Journal Your Christmas:

This is an add-on page next to Day Four so when I print my pages, I have enough, since Day Five is a two-pager. If that makes sense?



December 5th - Instead of an Advent, I scrapped both the December and January calendars because I won't see my side of the family until mid-January. It's the soonest we can arrange to get together with work schedules and all, and it works because it's Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday so my sister might have it off with her new job. I wrote down 25 things to do, which apparently was jumping the gun a bit on the December 7th prompt! Oh well. These printable calendars are just adorable, I found them on Pinterest from Anythingbutperfect.com




December 6th - Going rogue with this prompt...saw a layout on Pinterest where they had scrapped the Christmas wishlist so that's where I got this idea. Since the pre-made digi tag only numbered to "5", I wrote out each person's top five wishes. We prioritize our wishlists on Amazon. New this year include wishlists for my six-month old nephew, and for my "furbaby" Friday. LOL


December 7th - Since I already did the To Do list a few days ago, this one I focused on my feelings about shopping. I'm pretty sure I wrote about this last year or the year before but I'll have to go back and look, it'll be interesting to see if I wrote the same thing...most likely because my feelings are the same. This year there are more details though. This is my little wishlist I made for my doggie, just in case my family feels sorry for me that I don't have a baby of my own. LOL

Thanks so much for visiting today! xoxo



Enjoy This Post?
Want More?

  Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

2 comments:

Lisa said...

your supplies are great - you appear to be so organised! I think that's why I've got nowhere with my december album! yours is looking great!!!

stitchintime said...

Your album is wonderful - so bright and cheery. And I really love all of the supplies you listed. Very fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...