Friday, December 16

New Journal Your Christmas Pages 15 and 16

 
Day 15


Day 16


So yesterday you might have noticed my blog disappeared! This was really upsetting to me. I also had my gmail account was shut down. All I can surmise without an official answer except "sorry for the inconvenience" from google is that I think because I responded to a bunch of JYC bloggers and Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog posts in a very short amount of time, that the automated google spam system flagged me as a spammer. So much for trying to catch up on blog posts! No good deed goes unpunished! Geez.

Anyways, thanks for visitng! I so appreciate you checking out my blog today!!! xoxo




Enjoy This Post?
Want More?
Subscribe by Email
Add to Google Reader

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...